Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Stage 4.6

Established Member
That's the key right there brother. These diecast cars are getting harder to find in good condition for a decent price. Kinda like the real ones LMAO!!!!

So true! I have 3 of them and 2 of them (black and TR) i purchased a few years ago for $25-30 bucks. 3rd was a bit higher due to the MC paint addition but well worth it!

Plus Glenn added CCW classics to it so that just drove the price up ;) Come to think of it these things are almost like the real thing when it comes to cost :rolleyes:

HPLouis

Established Member
That's the key right there brother. These diecast cars are getting harder to find in good condition for a decent price. Kinda like the real ones LMAO!!!!

So, is it hard to find them in 'boxed' condition, etc.? I know I wanted both of mine in the boxes with stands and everything.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
So true! I have 3 of them and 2 of them (black and TR) i purchased a few years ago for $25-30 bucks. 3rd was a bit higher due to the MC paint addition but well worth it!

Plus Glenn added CCW classics to it so that just drove the price up ;) Come to think of it these things are almost like the real thing when it comes to cost :rolleyes:

The Blk and TR Coupes and SM and RF Verts are the ones you can still find for a decent price, but not at $25 to $30 Will. Nowadays $50 is a GREAT price. However, $80 to $100 is average for Blk or TR coupes. The verts are less desirable and can be found for between $50 and $80. For anything else (i.e. SB, DSG, SY) your going to pay $200 and up as they were not mass produced.

So, you're correct Will, these diecast cars run along the same price guidelines as the real ones..............:D

I still won't post my prices as everyone wants something different, but you can bet that the cost of the car must be factored in when I provide a quote. My quotes include the price of the car, paint, materials, labor and any options desired. It adds up quick.

I'm like a dealership. People look at my cars and think they are cool and want one. Once I give them a price quote they go into Sticker Shock LMAO!!!!! However, I am cheaper than other folks out there doing this.

Someone was asking for $500 for a MC Coupe once. Even I think that's ridiculous...........:rolleyes:

So, is it hard to find them in 'boxed' condition, etc.? I know I wanted both of mine in the boxes with stands and everything.

It's HARD to find the boxed ones for a good price Henry. Most people do not have the original boxes anymore and the cars are a little wore out from dust and handling. I like those as I'm refurbishing them anyway. Those that do have the original box are normally collectors and the price of the car with a box will reflect accordingly.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
My black one was boxed (new) my TR was open box in great condition, doesnt matter to me, Iam like a little kid i open them up anyway and display out of the box.

btw Glenn you prices are not bad at all, especially for your quality of work, i might hit you up for another build (merry xmas to me!) just havent decided on what color.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
My black one was boxed (new) my TR was open box in great condition, doesnt matter to me, Iam like a little kid i open them up anyway and display out of the box.

btw Glenn you prices are not bad at all, especially for your quality of work, i might hit you up for another build (merry xmas to me!) just havent decided on what color.

Thank you Will! Really appreciate the support of my work and standards. I don't think my prices are bad at all, but others would disagree LMAO!!!

No problem brother. I have a few on the assembly line right now, but I'm ready to build you one when you want :D..............

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay all,

It was a 4 day weekend for me and I got a lot accomplished.

Here is a TR I completed for @Dip Dungles

TR 09.JPG

TR 01.JPG

TR 07.JPG

TR 08.JPG

TR 05.JPG

TR 04.JPG

TR 11.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Working on a couple other Cobra's.

Here is a MC I did some mock up on. I'm working on a MC, but this one is mine. Trying to see how it will look with a drag set up and re-doing the interior. The one I'm building will be similar to this one:

MC 02.JPG

MC 03.JPG

MC 04.JPG

MC 06.JPG

MC 07.JPG

I think the seats look more realistic now....
Terminators 25.jpg

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Here is a Satin Silver coupe I'm working on. Got a personal plate installed and I painted the wheels since the owner does not have chrome wheels. I even managed to get the SVT center cap logo reinstalled. Car is painted. Now it's time to get it put back together.

SS 02.JPG

SS 01.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
and lastly, I was able to complete a project I started a few months ago. I built a tribute car to the Champagne Supernova built by Martin Brothers Customs (AKA: Iron Resurrection). This is not a replica as it is not exactly like the Supernova. There are some differences, but it's a tribute car.

This one had the bumpers painted, side molding shaved, custom 2 tone paint job, painted supercharger, different wheels added and Martin Bros license plates installed.

If you guys know anyone interested this one will be going up on eBay very soon.

Nova 02.JPG

Nova 03.JPG

Nova 04.JPG

Nova 06.JPG

Nova 08.JPG

Nova 09.JPG

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, some people were asking me where I get these cars. I continually keep an eye out for good deals on these cars. So, based on the question I was wondering where my supply currently lies. I checked the certificates I send with the cars and seen I have built/painted a total of 31 Cobras to date (this includes cars I have built for myself (i.e. Terminator 5 ohh, Chromeinator and the Teal Terminator)).

According to my supply on hand I have 9 Coupes and 5 Verts. So, no shortage here yet LOL............. Anyone looking for a replica of their car or one in a color they would "like" to have?????

Supply.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hello Everyone,

I was watching the season premier of Bitchin Rides this weekend (I DVR it). Well for those who have been following this thread you know I sent him a little something and he sent me a note saying he was going to display it in his office. Well, I spotted something on his shelf during the episode.

The pictures have lines because I paused the TV and took the picture LMAO!!!! It is to cool that he actually did display it:D.........

Kindig 1.JPG

Kindig 2.JPG

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Hello Everyone,

I was watching the season premier of Bitchin Rides this weekend (I DVR it). Well for those who have been following this thread you know I sent him a little something and he sent me a note saying he was going to display it in his office. Well, I spotted something on his shelf during the episode.

The pictures have lines because I paused the TV and took the picture LMAO!!!! It is to cool that he actually did display it:D.........

View attachment 1522314

View attachment 1522315

That’s freaking badass. Congrats Glenn

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Hello Everyone,

View attachment 1522314

View attachment 1522315
I watched also just to look for your die cast.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread