Official Svtp SoCal Meet

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
nicely done on this one guys. curious though, why is there not a "mustang" monthly meet? theres one for all other makes it seems.

nevermind, forgot about the beach cities one. can't attend that one though, i'm working usually :-(

There use to be a meet every Sunday at 12 in the Savi Ranch parking in Yorba Linda. Been talking with a few guys about starting that meet back up again. Any interests? It was just Mustangs and sometimes a couple lightnings

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
There use to be a meet every Sunday at 12 in the Savi Ranch parking in Yorba Linda. Been talking with a few guys about starting that meet back up again. Any interests? It was just Mustangs and sometimes a couple lightnings

That's far, make it closer to the IE and more people might show up.

Ace5Oh

Established Member

Need to find a sweet spot in the middle. You'll get a lot of people complaining lol.

55R

Noobie Boobie
Established Member

I'd be in !

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Rancho/Fontana area.

No go for me. I'm down for Chino Hills. But the old mustang meets in Savi used to get a great showing every Sunday. A few guys would drive a good distance to make it. But if anyone else has any ideas of a good spot throw them out.

As far as Chino I think there's a few good spots we could meet at.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
No go for me. I'm down for Chino Hills. But the old mustang meets in Savi used to get a great showing every Sunday. A few guys would drive a good distance to make it. But if anyone else has any ideas of a good spot throw them out.

As far as Chino I think there's a few good spots we could meet at.

See that's what I'm talking about. Some guys are down and some don't want to make the drive out. So we gotta see. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread