Official Svtp SoCal Meet

55R

Noobie Boobie
Established Member
nicely done on this one guys. curious though, why is there not a "mustang" monthly meet? theres one for all other makes it seems.

nevermind, forgot about the beach cities one. can't attend that one though, i'm working usually :-(

Last edited:

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
I'm in, if it's planned Like this one

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

I don't think the turn out would be the same every month. Also, at that rate, i'm sure the spot would get burned out. I think having one every couple months would be good. You won't have as many flakes as you would having it monthly. I'm already thinking of what to do for the next one. ;-)

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think the turn out would be the same every month. Also, at that rate, i'm sure the spot would get burned out. I think having one every couple months would be good. You won't have as many flakes as you would having it monthly. I'm already thinking of what to do for the next one. ;-)

Im not running anything...:poke:, except my mouth...lol but maybe this?

I'll even cruise back down the hill with ya'll

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ce-customer-appreaciation-day-11-18-12-a.html

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
I actually have something a bit different in mind though. Thanks anyways man :beer:

“Anyway” is an adverb, and it means regardless or in any event:

ThatOneCobra’s lost a race to a honda, but he plans to add more horsepower to the cobra anyway.

“Any way” is a paired adjective and noun meaning any particular course, direction, or manner:

OCSnk is willing to help ThatOneCobra prepare for that next race in any way he can!

Then we have “anyways,” a colloquial corruption of “anyway.” It’s universally considered nonstandard and should be avoided altogether. It might help to remember that “anyway” is an adverb, and adverbs can’t be plural.

Just messing with you Bro:-D:-D

Glad everyone had fun, didn’t come back from that work trip I told you about till Monday:whine::whine:

Last edited:

Ace5Oh

Established Member

ThatOneCobra’s lost a race to a honda, but he plans to add more horsepower to the cobra anyway.

“Any way” is a paired adjective and noun meaning any particular course, direction, or manner:

OCSnk is willing to help ThatOneCobra prepare for that next race in any he way can!

Then we have “anyways,” a colloquial corruption of “anyway.” It’s universally considered nonstandard and should be avoided altogether. It might help to remember that “anyway” is an adverb, and adverbs can’t be plural.

Glad everyone had fun, didn’t come back from that work trip: I told you about till Monday:whine::whine:

Haha. Missed out man!

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
So, how many peeps had wings and beer?

Just checked out the pics!!! That was a great Terminator lineup, good job!

Last edited:

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
So, how many peeps had wings and beer?

Just checked out the pics!!! That was a great Terminator lineup, good job!

We missed ya at the meet bud. :(

In the end, I decided to eat at Chilli's. Wasn't in the mood for wings. Had a couple beers and a Burger. Overall, good meet. Hope you can make it to the next one. We definitley need to chill :beer:

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
8088339552_738a46a70b.jpg

Nice looking GT. Is it a 12 or 13? What brand wheels are those?

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

OCSnk is willing to help ThatOneCobra prepare for that next race in any way he can!

Glad everyone had fun, didn’t come back from that work trip I told you about till Monday:whine::whine:

So our homework is?

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread