Official "Sonic Blue" Picture Thread!

nastyl

Established Member
MY PRIDE AND JOY 04 SONIC BLUE SVT LIGHNTNING "BLUE THUNDER"..

FIRST DAY OUT THE DEALER
aa9203ac.jpg

SIDE VIEW 1
01aca981.jpg

FRESH WASH
09c478ce.jpg

8000K HIDZ
4ac2b1b8.jpg

UNDER THE HOOD
0d503ced.jpg

2011 PROM MY DATE WAS MY LIGHTNING LOL
b9c6e680.gif

u serious? whos the breeder you next too???

Jroc

Established Member
Yeah I'll bite.

Day I bought her at the owners house of High-EndAuto. Still had the same stance as my Lightning and POS Good Years.(you can see my old Roush I traded in on her in the background)
2rz8m6r.jpg

348nhy1.jpg

When I first got her home. SB at night in the light FTW(that rymed)
2n1hrg3.jpg

The time it mauled and ate a Catfish.(Bad Intelligence!!! That's very bad Intelligence)
2a6mukp.jpg

Looking real nice!!!(rear shots of a Terminator FTW!!!)

akzrk1.jpg

24ynspw.jpg

b46fyb.jpg

2dqr5zq.jpg

Snow Cobra.
2poz6oi.jpg

Exactly a week to the day B/F it died.
xptwzc.jpg

The day after it died.(this is what happens when you break loose at the 1000 ft mark, and cross lanes, and hit a concrete wall. Good times and great memories. Butt F'in bastard insurance companies)
vhgb39.jpg

TheRebel

Established Member
Great, now I have to wash mine and take some pics. Lots of beautiful trucks.

JROC, thanks for scaring me away from the track I hate to see that happen to your car.

Jroc

Established Member
Great, now I have to wash mine and take some pics. Lots of beautiful trucks.

JROC, thanks for scaring me away from the track I hate to see that happen to your car.

Thanks. Just use sticky tires. My car breaking the way it did was kind of a freak thing, but since my wreck I have discovered that I'm apparently the 3rd Terminator to break at that spot, and from what I've heard there's even been one to break at the same spot since me. The theory is there is a small dip on the track right where Terminators tend to shift 4th that's enough to upset the suspension enough to let it break loose briefly on the 3/4 shift. From my understanding all these wrecks happened in the left lane, and it's right where the track starts to slop upwards at Jackson, but IDK it's just a theory I've heard locals talk mention to me since my wreck, and it's only Terminators apparently. When it happened I was like WTF as I sure wasn't expecting that at over 100 mph in a 490 whp Cobra. :shrug:

With that said do understand that if you do wreck at a track your insurance will not cover you if they find out where you were at. You can try lying but if they find out that's insurance fraud.

I find it to be pretty ****ed up that I could go out on a public road and rap my truck around a tree at over 100 mph and insurance will cover that even if they do eventually drop me, but if you wreck racing in a legal environment, and one where the law and everyone else tries to get you to race, and insurance can legally say FU, especially when paying the premium insurance prices a Terminator commands.

Last edited:

J450N

Registered Abuser
Established Member
IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/sleepin-mr2/image-5.jpg[/IMG]
image-4.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread