Official Snowmobile Thread

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I'm headed back up to Fifty Lakes, MN after work today. Should be about a foot more snow since we were there 2 weeks ago.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Last year both of my kids were both finally old enough to go along. I was so excited to get them involved and even more excited how much they loved it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Never been either. Supposed to be a great time. They do radar runs that anybody can do. Not that my sleds fast but still would do it.

Most of the places we stop on the sleds are bars. So no recommendations from me. This is about as close as we get. The Musky Museum in Hayward.

View attachment 1544746
@hoamskilet I recommend the weenie roast, it’s a blast. Been there twice, it was about 160mile day for us to ride from stone lake.

Here’s the only pic I got from 2012. Been awhile since I’ve been there.
644A85B1-7376-42C5-837E-FB66F7432A17.jpeg

RX1Cobra

Established Member
@hoamskilet I recommend the weenie roast, it’s a blast. Been there twice, it was about 160mile day for us to ride from stone lake.

Here’s the only pic I got from 2012. Been awhile since I’ve been there.

Nice, my buddy used to have a place in downtown Stone Lake. Quick ride from Hayward on the sleds or SxS. I plan to make it to the Roast this year even if I go alone.

Going up to Lake Geneva tomorrow and going to ride Fri and Saturday. Nice to be able to sled so close to home. I'd ride in IL but my sleds not registered here and don't feel like giving them any more money.

ziggity

Established Member
Few shots from the first of January, we started off good but the last couple weeks the snow has taking a beating.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Hoping the rest of the trip goes better than the ride up. 15 minutes after leaving the house on the way to get my brother in law I get a slice in my truck tire and it goes flat. 2 hours later a trailer tire blows out on the highway. Been a long morning

RX1Cobra

Established Member
We have the same truck lol...but I don't put catshit in the back of mine lol

Wish yamaha still made sleds. Grew up on them and my sled was an RX1. They left me no choice!

We should clear 200 before the day is over.

How do you find time to stop at the bar?! Did about 75 miles myself the first day. Was alone so not as much fun. Took the GF out for lunch on Saturday on the sled. Her first time ever on one.

2FF8099A-125A-48AC-8201-8D6A4B45741A.jpeg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Wish yamaha still made sleds. Grew up on them and my sled was an RX1. They left me no choice!

How do you find time to stop at the bar?! Did about 75 miles myself the first day. Was alone so not as much fun. Took the GF out for lunch on Saturday on the sled. Her first time ever on one.

View attachment 1549063

Ill be honest...as good as the pld Pro Action chassis was when yamaha and Arctic Cat came together and put yamaha power in a SnoPro chassis one outstanding step was born...in think thr SnoPro chassis is without a doubt the best one out there. And we'll yamaha power...perfect

I would love a new Viper

Users who are viewing this thread