Official SN 95 Pics thread!

cheaneyt

Established Member
I have Tokico blues and I cut the stock coils temporarily, until I get some new springs... It's a tight budget build lol

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
I know the feeling . I'm using taxes to get eibach sport line springs and KYB shocks and struts plus longtubes. Then I'm done except rear seat delete

sent from somewhere,while in my cobra.

collinselectric5

Established Member
I unfortunately will have to give Uncle Sam tax $, my ride quality isn't bad with the cut springs but I also want sportlines, and longtubes would be nice but that's a lot of money to have a shop install them. I've done everything myself so far but longtubes r a bit out of my skill range

cheaneyt

Established Member
I unfortunately will have to give Uncle Sam tax $, my ride quality isn't bad with the cut springs but I also want sportlines, and longtubes would be nice but that's a lot of money to have a shop install them. I've done everything myself so far but longtubes r a bit out of my skill range

I'm doing my own work . Except exhaust.

CobraBro77

Established Member
Speaking of exhaust just met a dude in the neighborhood with our model cobra with SLP loudmouths and it was the meanest sound there is will be changing mine out soon, theyre cheao too!

collinselectric5

Established Member
I only know how they sound from sound clips, I can't get a new exhaust yet anyway... unless SLP has a buy one get one free sale when u buy ur exhaust

collinselectric5

Established Member
I have super 10's but with a stock hpipe, I want some original 40 series flows w/ an xpipe, love that loud raspy sound!

cheaneyt

Established Member
Speaking of exhaust just met a dude in the neighborhood with our model cobra with SLP loudmouths and it was the meanest sound there is will be changing mine out soon, theyre cheao too!
I'm running custom made xpipe with aero turbine 2525s. Soon to be longtubes into that.

Users who are viewing this thread