Official: Iowa/Neb Cruise 2009

Will you be attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I'll get it up. I was busy with other things and gone this weekend! It's made and ready, just need to find somewhere to host it.

Holding you to that! Put it on photobucket- it's real easy. I wanna see the vid tonight!

If you have to, email it to me at [email protected] and I'll host it lol

BT1288

Established Member
While we're waiting on the cruise video, here's a vid you can watch of me racing an LS2 GTO at MAM earlier in the year. I ran a 8.3 to his 9.0.

[ame=http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa202/bt1288/?action=view&current=MAMMay09.flv]MAM May 09 video by bt1288 - Photobucket[/ame]

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Damn there is NOBODY there that day. Was that a Friday night?

On second thought, that makes me :banana: because my time is better than that LS2! You ever see that GT500 there that couldn't break the 9.20s? Guess nobody around here knows how to drive haha

BT1288

Established Member
Damn there is NOBODY there that day. Was that a Friday night?

On second thought, that makes me :banana: because my time is better than that LS2! You ever see that GT500 there that couldn't break the 9.20s? Guess nobody around here knows how to drive haha

Yeah, that was a Friday night. It got more crowded as the night went on.
Never seen a GT 500 there. That would be great to get a vid beating one.

zeus201

Established Member
[ame="http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5355320/14112816"]Iowa / Nebraska Cruise 2009 on Yahoo! Video[/ame]

Here is the vid!

Go easy on me since this was my 1st one ever. I tried to make the most of what footage I had. Most of the stuff was the guys at the back of the pack. Hopefully it'll do.

I do some stuff from the stop over at the lake.

- Ryan

Black Sex

Established Member
:bowdown:
well for your first video i thought it was good. Thanks for taking the time to put it together and sharing.

Black Sex

Established Member
I dont know if you want to give it out but i would also be interested in seeing the raw footage if you would want to email it to me

Last edited:

zeus201

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread