Official Colt State Park Cruise/GTG Thread 6/25

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I want in on the spring install! I will be doing mine pretty soon and it would be sweet to see it first hand.

Are you installing caster camber plates as well?

I did put some on my car.....didn't want to take the chance of not being able to properly align the car

SHIT...i just realized how badly we have hijacked this thread......maybe we should ask the admin for a split :)

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Is this a paved lot or all grass? I've never been, I was just wondering. I have the stock 4*4 springs, so I should be ok if there are slight hills.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
EXCELLENT, Mooch and massmustang thank you guys, I GREATLY APPRECIATE this. My Dad has helped me with some of my projects so far, but he's more of an Italian car afficianado...American muscle is not his forte lol!

Smart Man !!!

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Is this a paved lot or all grass? I've never been, I was just wondering. I have the stock 4*4 springs, so I should be ok if there are slight hills.

It's both but we'll be parking most likely in a grassy area. If you are going to attend, please PM me your car info and name so I can add you to the confirmed list.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Nick, did you catch any of the F1 race in Malaysia last weekend? Ferrari finished 5 and 6 I believe ( I watched it with my Dad). Damn I miss the days of having Schumacher on Scuderia Ferrari!

I agree Brawn, Todt and Schumi... Unfortunatly Schumi is dead to me @ this time until he retires from Benz... Pay no atten. to my avatar lol

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
No caster/camber planned at the moment...not sure if it is absolutely necessary (oh shite, more $$$ to spend on modding the sh*t out of the Moostang!). You are welcome to join. Target date is 4/23 at my house in Attleboro. I'll PM you and let you know time/address once we confirm a time.

Didn't put any plates on mine. Mine actually aligned fine.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
James/Mooch, ripness... it looks like Dan (PostalPimp) will also be joining the spring install "party" lol! You guys want to meet at my house at 10am on Saturday 4/23?

Also, it looks like I have a buyer for my rims and now I'll have 4 Nitto 555's to sell. BUT, I'll be getting a set of 18's from AFS! Tim at AFS emailed me and said he might have another set available and is supposed to let me know this week. NOW I have to figure out what I am going to do for new tires for the 18's. Nittos are my preference but I have to do this on a restricted budget...

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
James/Mooch, ripness... it looks like Dan (PostalPimp) will also be joining the spring install "party" lol! You guys want to meet at my house at 10am on Saturday 4/23?

Also, it looks like I have a buyer for my rims and now I'll have 4 Nitto 555's to sell. BUT, I'll be getting a set of 18's from AFS! Tim at AFS emailed me and said he might have another set available and is supposed to let me know this week. NOW I have to figure out what I am going to do for new tires for the 18's. Nittos are my preference but I have to do this on a restricted budget...

Pick up a set of 315 Falken Azenis for the rears. A website back in the fall had these for a blowout sale and a bunch of guys on this website bought them up. I've been seeing sets sold for roughly $360 shipped. I got myself a set and couldn't be happier. I assume your car isn't a daily driver so they'll definitely last you. For the front's I'd go with the BF Goodrich KDW II's. awesome overall tire that looks cool too. You could go with 275/35-18 or 265/35-18.

Users who are viewing this thread