Official Colt State Park Cruise/GTG Thread 6/25

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Yea, my Wife loves it too. She recites the lines all the time with the accent haha!

That's a very gracious offer but I wouldn't expect you guys to do that without me at least being there to assist. If you guys want to come down, I'll supply the food/beer and garage space! I have 4 jack stands and a jack but probably would need to rent a the spring compressor from AutoZone. I can borrow my Dad's impact wrench and compressor. Early 4/23 would work best for me...

No need for the spring compressor. I can get the springs done in your car in under 2 hours. Had mine in and out if the car yesterday in under an hour haha. It's just basic hand tools to rip these cars apart which is why I love them. I can do 4/23.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Post pics once you install... I'm still trying to figure out the right combo of springs /isos/no isos before I pull the trigger myself... and pay for Vegas in May haha:banana::banana:

I have H/R Race with no iso's in rear....stock iso's up front
Great ride, and a nice level ride height
IMG_3046.jpg

BrianP

Established Member
im sure ill meet up with PostalPimp somewhere on cape and we'll be headed to Attleboro...Hopefully my car is all primered by then so its atleast ONE color haha

SVT03DAL

Established Member
No need for the spring compressor. I can get the springs done in your car in under 2 hours. Had mine in and out if the car yesterday in under an hour haha. It's just basic hand tools to rip these cars apart which is why I love them. I can do 4/23.

AWESOME! You're in Dedham too which is not too far away. PM me your number (and name, I never got it!) when you get a chance...

IMG_3046.jpg

That looks awesome bud! I want a little more of a raked look so no ISO's for sure up front, possibly leave the bottom ones in out back but I like how massmustang02's car sits so I'll see what he says. Now, if I can only find some 18x10.5 AFS chrome rears I'd be SET!!!

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
AWESOME! You're in Dedham too which is not too far away. PM me your number (and name, I never got it!) when you get a chance...

I'll give him a hand too. I think you can trust us with your car, ask him how I get when anyone goes near my car with dirty hands :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
gotta love when people get together to work on someones car!! Where were yall when i was building mine? lol

SVT03DAL

Established Member
EXCELLENT, Mooch and massmustang thank you guys, I GREATLY APPRECIATE this. My Dad has helped me with some of my projects so far, but he's more of an Italian car afficianado...American muscle is not his forte lol!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
EXCELLENT, Mooch and massmustang thank you guys, I GREATLY APPRECIATE this. My Dad has helped me with some of my projects so far, but he's more of an Italian car afficianado...American muscle is not his forte lol!

:beer::beer:

edit: Your right, Attleboro isn't far. James and I were at Wendy's on Saturday :D

and sunday :dw: in Waltham though lol

Last edited:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member

No problem. My friend used to live off of 152 so I know Attleboro a little bit.

Gabriel03Cobra

Established Member
IMG_3046.jpg

WOW that looks PERFECT:beer: ...I'm still trying to figure out why Ford/SVT would ever make the factory height of our cars that of a grave digger monster truck. The spacer in the back is probably a good idea as well right?

SVT03DAL

Established Member
WOW that looks PERFECT:beer: ...I'm still trying to figure out why Ford/SVT would ever make the factory height of our cars that of a grave digger monster truck. The spacer in the back is probably a good idea as well right?

Come on now, it's not that bad from the factory. It just seems bad when compared to other '03/'04s that are lowered properly. And that is an affirmative on the rear spacers, especially if you go with a wider rear tires.

ripnesscobra

Established Member
I want in on the spring install! I will be doing mine pretty soon and it would be sweet to see it first hand.

Are you installing caster camber plates as well?

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I want in on the spring install! I will be doing mine pretty soon and it would be sweet to see it first hand.

Are you installing caster camber plates as well?

No caster/camber planned at the moment...not sure if it is absolutely necessary (oh shite, more $$$ to spend on modding the sh*t out of the Moostang!). You are welcome to join. Target date is 4/23 at my house in Attleboro. I'll PM you and let you know time/address once we confirm a time.

Users who are viewing this thread