Official Colt State Park Cruise/GTG Thread 6/25

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
My cheat meal is eaten Saturday nights with my Wife and I also have a big bowl of pasta on Sunday afternoon to kick start my metabolism to prepare for the hard week of training ahead...that's about it. The rest of the week it's 6 meals a day shootng for 2000-2500 cals/under 100 grams fat/100-150 carbs and 275-300 grams protein each day. If I ate Wendy's I'd bascally get my daily macro intake and more in one meal which isn't all that conducive to maintaining and building muscle mass. I do love me some Wendy's though but I love bodybuilding and training more :dancenana:

Trust me. I know all about macros and nutrition. I used to manage a supplement store and write diets for people. I also train people on the side. Wendy's is always good foor a nice high sodium meal though haha.

But back on topic I'll be at the North Attleboro location.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Trust me. I know all about macros and nutrition. I used to manage a supplement store and write diets for people. I also train people on the side. Wendy's is always good foor a nice high sodium meal though haha.

But back on topic I'll be at the North Attleboro location.

SWEET!

Dave...thank you for getting this started.

No problem man! I'm floored at the response that this has received! I think it's going to be a great event. Now, did anyone say they were thinking about bringing a grill or 2? I think to keep things simple, we may just want to do a bring and grill your own food/drinks type deal but what do you all think?

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Update: 53 confirmed attendees...

SVT03DAL 2004 MC Cobra
Mooch29 2001 White GT
LILBLKSNAKE 1997 Black Cobra
FromGTtoSVT 2003 TR 10th Anni. Vert.
f2hatch 2004 OW Cobra
MASSMUSTANG02 2003 Silver Met. Cobra
SALEENRep 1998 CY Cobra
Demolition 2003 SB? Cobra
ripness 2004 Silver Met. Vert.
Cobra83 2003 Redfire Cobra Vert.
Tifosi2003GT 2003 Redfire Cobra Vert.
RISaleen281 2004 TR Saleen
PostalPimp 2004 MC Cobra
BrianP 2002 GT
Gabriel03Cobra 2003 Redfire Cobra
C Pezz 23 2004 Black GT
mrpork 2004 TR Vert.
My2003Mach1 2003 DSG Mach1
Dark Cobra 01 2001 Silver Cobra Vert.
DirtaySr 2004 Red Mach1
terminated99 1999 Cobra
DSGWhippedSnake 2001 True Blue Cobra?
TERMIN8Rmingrey 2003 MG Cobra
2001CobraDan Silver 2001 Cobra
Blwn04SVTCobra 2004 OW Cobra Vert
stangposse 2003 Silver Cobra Vert
shaun curt 2003 SB Cobra Vert
matt87 2003 DSG Cobra
SVT-Chris 1999 Blk Cobra
PhLoBus 2004 SB Lightning
Nasty5.0 1987 LX Coupe
Ian97svt 1997 Pacific Green Cobra
candyroush 2001 Roush Mustang
03cobra237423 2003 Black Cobra
99PunisherSVT 2003 RF Saleen Cobra Clone
GOTSVT? 2008 Black GT500
BMSPEED1 2008 Black GT500
misery 2004 TR Mach 1
peteys101 2004 Black Cobra
jeffl9682 2004 Silver GT
RIO RED SNAKE 1997 Black Cobra
Wiknazty 2003 ZY Cobra
ChuckB 2006 Nero Black Ferrari F430 F1 (I invited my Dad to bring his new ride)
Willis414 2003 DSG Cobra
Frankie 2003 ZY Mach 1
trxcobra 1999 Electric Green Cobra
James 1998 Teal Cobra
Phil 2003 TR Cobra
Rich 2002 DSG GT
cjuni 1996 White Cobra
neubstang 2002 MG GT
stangnutlx 2001 Silver GT
mnewxcv 1998 Red Contour

Last edited:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Did anyone see the pix of the Houston Terminator get together thread in the pics and vids section? Something like 15 Terminators got together over this past weekend and they took some cool photos. I hope we blow that out of the water with our event!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Yeah..I know at least me and lilblksnake will meet up in wooburn

As for a grill..I have a small one, but might be tough to use it for 50 people lol
I'll bring it with me just in case we want to set it up

This is the grill I have:
portable-weber-gas-grill.jpg

Last edited:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
By the way...the UPS man made a delivery to my house yesterday and my Wife asked me, "what did the UPS man deliver to the house today?" and I responded "what the feck does the UPS man always deliver? Mustang parts!" LOL

For real, my H&R Race Springs arrived yesterday :dancenana:

Gabriel03Cobra

Established Member
By the way...the UPS man made a delivery to my house yesterday and my Wife asked me, "what did the UPS man deliver to the house today?" and I responded "what the feck does the UPS man always deliver? Mustang parts!" LOL

Post pics once you install... I'm still trying to figure out the right combo of springs /isos/no isos before I pull the trigger myself... and pay for Vegas in May haha:banana::banana:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member

That's awesome. Now get those in ASAP!

Last edited:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I am going without ISO's and using 3/8th spacers in rear. I'm looking at my schedule for the next couple weekends and unfortunately I probably won't have them in for a few weeks. So, I'll still have the 4x4 next week at Bass Pro (weather permitting).

I showed the springs to the Wife and I asked her "what do you think?" she says "Know what I think? I see the projects around the house not getting done, my missing husband and more time before our house goes on the market this summer, that's what I see".

LOL!!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member

Even my wife laughed @ that u-tube video !!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I am going without ISO's and using 3/8th spacers in rear. I'm looking at my schedule for the next couple weekends and unfortunately I probably won't have them in for a few weeks. So, I'll still have the 4x4 next week at Bass Pro (weather permitting).

I showed the springs to the Wife and I asked her "what do you think?" she says "Know what I think? I see the projects around the house not getting done, my missing husband and more time before our house goes on the market this summer, that's what I see".

LOL!!

Drop the car off with massmustang and I. We'll do it for you :dancenana:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Even my wife laughed @ that u-tube video !!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Yea, my Wife loves it too. She recites the lines all the time with the accent haha!

Drop the car off with massmustang and I. We'll do it for you :dancenana:

That's a very gracious offer but I wouldn't expect you guys to do that without me at least being there to assist. If you guys want to come down, I'll supply the food/beer and garage space! I have 4 jack stands and a jack but probably would need to rent a the spring compressor from AutoZone. I can borrow my Dad's impact wrench and compressor. Early 4/23 would work best for me...

Users who are viewing this thread