Official Announcement :: SVTPerformance - Mustang Week 2013 Schedule

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
I switched to Yuengling Light a while back. More flavor and the same calories. Give the IPA a try, it's easily one of the best canned beers I've ever tried.

Yuengling is made an hour from me lol. If you ever come to carlisle, you can tour hershey chocolate and the yuengling plant lol

OhTwoGT

Established Member
Sounds awesome, ive never been to any of these events and this year looks like as good of a time as any. Looking forward to meeting everybody

Teksid500

Established Member
Sounds awesome, ive never been to any of these events and this year looks like as good of a time as any. Looking forward to meeting everybody

Hey man, What day you leaving out to go to Myrtle Beach? I live in Easley. It would be nice to get some stangs to convoy up there.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
I am arriving in town sometime on Thurs. I will try to make the cruise if I can. I also have an obligation to meet with the Elitestangs at the Darlington Dragway Thurs evening so whatever I can juggle.

The Snake

Teksid500

Established Member
Im leaving out saturday the 13th, id love to have a pack of stangs to cruise down there with that day

I'm leaving out monday on the 15th. Last year I got lucky and ran into a pack of Mustangs on the way. It just makes for a better trip. Drive safe bro.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Looks like we are coming Monday night for a bite to eat and a beer or two. Might not be there right at six, gonna hit Hard Rock up first.

Users who are viewing this thread