Official Announcement: SVTP’s “Party Like a Rockstar” Night

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
just checked into the hotel. talk about traffic!

anyone still there? we passed by about an hour ago and saw some cobras out front. yes, took an hour to pass by there, and get to the hotel. :bored:

YES! We are just getting back from the track so it will really be packed around midnight - 6am! Serving SVTP until 6am or later! So plan for a fun night Steve. :rockon:

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I was out there til about 10. Had to head out to meet some friends.

Y'all have fun.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Had a good time tonight. Was great meeting Travis, Stacy, Steve and everyone else. Looking forward to this next year. I agree, Friday will be a better choice next year. See everyone tomorrow at the show.

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Just wanna thank Travis and everyone from SVTP for putting on a great time tonight. It was great meeting everyone, hopefully next time we get some more people that can hang to show up :beer:

Pete

Last edited:

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Thanks to Travis and the rest of svtp for the warm welcome, cold beer and great pizza! Had an awesome time.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Great time last nite, good food, good people, and good drinks is what I am all about.

-Thanks to everyone who showed up.

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Sorry I missed everyone. Went back to the hotel after the track and crashed then we got on the road Friday morning and got back 6am today because my friend had to work tonight. See everyone next year!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Sorry I missed it too, gf wanted to wake up at 0500 to catch the sunrise. We'll definitely be coming out again next year, this time I'm bringing the L.

We just got back home, I drove the 18 hours and 1200 miles straight through, time for a nap!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thanks to everyone for coming out. We'll consider moving this to Fri night next year. I think this has potential to grow into something impressive.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Friday would be good. It was good to meet all the SVTP guys this past week. Can't wait to do it again next year.

Users who are viewing this thread