Official Announcement: SVTP’s “Party Like a Rockstar” Night

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
SVTP will be sponsoring a get together Thursday July 21st at The Dog House Bar in Myrtle Beach. The Dog House is conveniently located on Hwy 17 just a mile south of the Colonial Mall. We will be able to enjoy $2.00 domestic beers and $2.75 house liquor. The Dog House also features 5 pool tables, front and rear patios, and great food. The pizzas and calzones are killer. We’re planning on this starting around 9:00pm after the drag racing at Darlington Dragway, but feel free to drop in any time. We will have plenty of well lit parking exclusively for Mustangs and SVTs. The best part of all this is that last call is 6:00am.

That’s right Ladies and Gentle men. SVTP has found a place where you can party till sunup. Perhaps we should have a breakfast get together somewhere and head right over to the car show at the Colonial Mall all unkempt and sleepy eyed?

In any event, there’s no excuse not to stop in for a visit on your way back from the track in Darlington and enjoy a slice of pizza. Look for the SVTP banners and awesome cars out front, you won't miss it.

This is The Dog House's website:

Home - The Dog House Bar - Myrtle Beach, SC

Here is a Google map of the location

9826 N. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach SC 29572 - Google Maps

Here is a pic of the location:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I bought a calzone from there a few nights ago and it was great. Pizza and beer will be welcome after a night at the track.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
as soon as i roll into town that will be our first stop :beer:

drink till 6am and walk over to the show to start setting up :D

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Will SVTP be giving dd rides to the car show Friday morning??? Ugh I wish I could make this but our club is having a little get together at the motel Thursday night plus I don't have a dd this year:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread