Official 2022 College Football Thread

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
You **** & Pre-Season Football Polls…

1674784594920.gif

beau t

Established Member
HAHAHAHA.....who the hell putting Alabama first? Maybe 4 years ago....GA's QB was a senior right? Hell maybe it'll be our year again....Roll Tide.
i thought he was a senior last year lol.
You **** & Pre-Season Football Polls…
We will take that as a compliment coming from the guy who was all giddy because his team was #1 (((midseason))) for all of what 4 days.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Man...I must apologize...forget what a bunch of trailer inhabiters are on this site...

Tennessee was Ranked #1 in the 1st CFP Poll of the 2022 Season, BECAUSE THEY DESERVED IT...by BEATING everybody...INCLUDING # RANKED TEAMS.

You window lickers can't distinguish the difference of THAT actual accomplishment...verses "made up lists" with ZERO basis of factual actual games played...

NOW...Go back to watching 'Raslin and thinkin' it's REAL...

tenor.gif

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Man...I must apologize...forget what a bunch of trailer inhabiters are on this site...

Tennessee was Ranked #1 in the 1st CFP Poll of the 2022 Season, BECAUSE THEY DESERVED IT...by BEATING everybody...INCLUDING # RANKED TEAMS.

You window lickers can't distinguish the difference of THAT actual accomplishment...verses "made up lists" with ZERO basis of factual actual games played...

Last accomplishment..1998. You were saying?

beau t

Established Member

Didn't they drop to 19 after the first game? So here is a question you say they were ranked #1in the preseason because they beat everybody - - ((umm preseason)) thats gold right there! Ok ok maybe your talking about last year so i looked at the final rankings and not even in the top 25 (correct)?? BTW they should of never dropped to 19 in my opinion for what its worth.

Users who are viewing this thread