Disoriented Poster
Established Member
ca7268a8cb6c07dfec73b1a114190db3.jpg
There may be hope for you after all! Starting off 2023 in a great way! LOL

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
WHAT A GD JOKE!!!!!

PLEASE list for me how many RANKED Teams TCU, Michigan, Ohio State and Alabubba BEAT??!!

"Strength of Schedule" & Ws & Ls is ALL that should MATTER!!!!!!

1673357576624.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was the biggest beatdown in NCAA National Championship history. Embarrassing for TCU. Like watching Mike Tyson back in his prime when he'd totally dominate an opponent and get a KO in under 2 minutes. I was rooting for the Dogs, so I thoroughly enjoyed that game.

TAF

Established Member
So...JUST ONE IDIOT can CONFIRM their STUPIDITY, and make THIS big of a change in the "AP Rankings". Probably Boogie Man's Uncle who molested him as a child and made him the dick smoker he is...BOOGA_BOOGA!!!!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
So...JUST ONE IDIOT can CONFIRM their STUPIDITY, and make THIS big of a change in the "AP Rankings". Probably Boogie Man's Uncle who molested him as a child and made him the dick smoker he is...BOOGA_BOOGA!!!!

You're a ****, plain and simple

*edit* aw is this not SD? Profanity filter? Oh well.

Good luck next year

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

would a 5th place participation trophy really help you sleep that much better?

I hope he's secretly on SVTP and did it just to **** with you.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Eh, TAF just acts like a duck on here. He actually is reasonable on VolNation. That said, it still takes a special kind of stupid…

TAF

Established Member
would a 5th place participation trophy really help you sleep that much better?

I hope he's secretly on SVTP and did it just to **** with you.
There is ZERO arguement for Bammer to be in front of Tennessee. Head-to-head L and Tennessee EMBARRASSED LSU at HOME, who BEAT Bammers, as well...

And yes, Top 5 in a year after our last 20 years matters. And ANYONE who thinks TCU should still be #2 in College Football after last night is a RE-TARD!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There is ZERO arguement for Bammer to be in front of Tennessee. Head-to-head L and Tennessee EMBARRASSED LSU at HOME, who BEAT Bammers, as well...

And yes, Top 5 in a year after our last 20 years matters. And ANYONE who thinks TCU should still be #2 in College Football after last night is a RE-TARD!

Correct.

TCUs 3-3-5 defense is shit against a big, physical offense like Georgia.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member

I don't usually agree with you, but TN beat Bama on the field in a hard fought, fairly officiated game. All other things being equal, TN beat AL.

I enjoy the fact that TN is getting the "it's Bama, they get the benefit of the doubt" business just like the rest of the country gets the "SEC is just better" business. And before anyone talks shit, just remember that my team is a heavyweight who went toe-to-toe with UGA for 15 rounds while playing with our 4th string RB, 3rd string TE, and without our top 2 WRs...and the Dawgs needed to get all the 50/50 calls to pull out the W. Conferences be damned because I don't care about them. I'm an OSU fan and I don't care about the rest (well...I do love to see Michigan lose LOL).

beau t

Established Member
And before anyone talks shit, just remember that my team is a heavyweight who went toe-to-toe with UGA for 15 rounds while playing with our 4th string RB, 3rd string TE, and without our top 2 WRs...and the Dawgs needed to get all the 50/50 calls to pull out the W. Conferences be damned because I don't care about them. I'm an OSU fan and I don't care about the rest (well...I do love to see Michigan lose LOL).
Yea because GA didn't have any injuries right??? But your right in the fact y'all should of won that game. OSU has a great team!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Yea because GA didn't have any injuries right??? But your right in the fact y'all should of won that game. OSU has a great team!
Not decimated at the skill positions like we were. Injuries are a part of the game though...My point was, we have depth and slugged it out with another great team. That's what you like to see in these playoff games. Same with the TN vs. Bama game. Two high quality teams going at it.

TAF

Established Member
Did any of them get beat by an unranked opponent by 3+ possessions?
Ohio State did...AT HOME!

Meanwhile..."Strength of Schedule" & Ws & Ls is ALL that should MATTER!!!!!!

Vols 22 Schedule.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread