Official 2022 College Football Thread

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Keep grinding, Buckeyes. We are right there. Football gods gotta favor us after the 2019 thievery vs. Clemson and the targeting retraction the other night that sidelined Marv. No excuses, just saying, we are banging on the door and about to kick it open!

To be fair, it wasn’t targeting but at some point OSU will get over the hump again. Clemson & Dabo just make me want to barf.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
To be fair, it wasn’t targeting but at some point OSU will get over the hump again. Clemson & Dabo just make me want to barf.
We'll just have to disagree about the targeting call. As far as Dabo goes, I think we broke Clemson in the 2020 semifinal because they haven't been the same since.

Also, LOL @ USC for losing to Tulane.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Glad GA won, SEC. That poor kicker though, I actually felt bad for him....for 2.4 seconds.

rborden

Established Member
Keep grinding, Buckeyes. We are right there. Football gods gotta favor us after the 2019 thievery vs. Clemson and the targeting retraction the other night that sidelined Marv. No excuses, just saying, we are banging on the door and about to kick it open!
Will Britney Griner still be QB next year? Or is she declaring for the NFL draft?

6A3498E4-E849-4B47-A1B7-6F583EB54883.png

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Pick a sport - Any sport….

Tennessee Rugby Club - National Champions: 2021; Tennessee Baseball - Ranked #1: 2021-22.; Tennessee Football - Ranked #1: 2022 Top 5 by End of Year; Tennessee Basketball - Currently Ranked # 7: 2022-23; Tennessee Hockey Club (College Hockey South) - Ranked #10: 2022; Tennessee Lady VOLS Basketball - Currently Ranked #2 SEC 2022-23; Lady VOLS Soccer - Ranked #2 - SEC 2022; Tennessee Lady VOLS Softball - Ranked - # 9: NCAA 2022-23…; Tennessee Track & Field - Currently Ranked NCAA # 3!; Tennessee Swimming & Diving - Currently Ranked NCAA # 3!
Men's tennis - ranked NCAA number 1 in 2022, back-to-back appearances in the national semifinals (2021 & 2022), and is currently ranked #2 in the SEC (#6 in the country).

1672937676247.png

IT’S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Where's all the Little Blue idiots normally in here...after their ass kicking, Harbaugh leavin;,,,NCAA sanctioning...Instatutional MELTDOWN'in that we are ALL enjoying??!!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
So with Georgia being the heavy favorite, would I be crazy to put a few bucks on TCU?
Never bet more than you are willing (or can afford) to lose.
Where's all the Little Blue idiots normally in here...after their ass kicking, Harbaugh leavin;,,,NCAA sanctioning...Instatutional MELTDOWN'in that we are ALL enjoying??!!

I hate Michigan as much as anyone, but I don't get giddy over stuff like this. I'm just surprised the NCAA still investigates anything...they are pretty much irrelevant.

beau t

Established Member
For those that took the over i think Ga might cover it for ya go Dogs!

Users who are viewing this thread