Official 2022 College Football Thread

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Go Bucks!

And **** #98 from UGA. Waiving goodbye at the OSU sideline when we missed the kick. Classless prick. Figures tho.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

beau t

Established Member
And **** #98 from UGA. Waiving goodbye at the OSU sideline when we missed the kick. Classless prick. Figures tho.
I missed that - things got crazy as it was going up and i quit watching- no need to be an ass from the player your correct especially after they pretty much had their way with the D all night - your coach had a game plan! It seemed like we were giving the QB all day the OL did a heck of a job

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I missed that - things got crazy as it was going up and i quit watching- no need to be an ass from the player your correct especially after they pretty much had their way with the D all night - your coach had a game plan! It seemed like we were giving the QB all day the OL did a heck of a job
Just pisses me off to no end. This dude waving goodbye like a punk ass. UGA coaches had to pull his arm down and push him to the sideline. Michigan flag planting on the Block O in the middle of our field, etc. Maybe I'm biased, but don't remember OSU players acting that way, so **** that guy.

beau t

Established Member
Maybe I'm biased, but don't remember OSU players acting that way, so **** that guy.
You would think after the beating that OSU dished out there should be some respect shown I'm with ya on this 1 100%. No need for disrespect before or after the game just play.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
You would think after the beating that OSU dished out there should be some respect shown I'm with ya on this 1 100%. No need for disrespect before or after the game just play.
Stetson was very gracious; I have become a big fan of his due to the underdog story and his class...even though he should act mature because he is around 30, right? LOL

GO BUCKS

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I said before I would like to see TCU beat UM, now I'll be rooting for them against Georgia.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
It SURE got QUIET in here!!!

WHERE’S ALL that little 10,12,14 “keyboard bravado”??!!

AND,,,WHERE’S those ACC PUSSIES??!!

Rocky Top in 2023!!!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
It SURE got QUIET in here!!!

WHERE’S ALL that little 10,12,14 “keyboard bravado”??!!

AND,,,WHERE’S those ACC PUSSIES??!!

Rocky Top in 2023!!!
Since you're all excited about a bowl game win that is completely irrelevant, let's tally up wins and losses of bowls.

ACC 5-4
SEC 4-5

SEC's still got two(?) Bowls left I think

Last edited:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Since you're all excited about a bowl game win that is completely irrelevant, let's tally up wins and losses of bowls.

ACC 5-4
SEC 4-5

SEC's still got two(?) Bowls left I think
I’m NO SEC HOMER! screw UGLY! I hope The Horny Toads WHIP THEIR behinds like they did the little 10,12,14 “Champion”

MEANWHILE Rocky Top SKULL CHUCKED the ACC-scooze Us while we act like we know football “Champion”…sending the Joel Olstein of College Football home to flip burgers with his untalented kid who can’t hold a ball for a kicker!

Rocky Top in 2023!

edited per request above

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Keep grinding, Buckeyes. We are right there. Football gods gotta favor us after the 2019 thievery vs. Clemson and the targeting retraction the other night that sidelined Marv. No excuses, just saying, we are banging on the door and about to kick it open!

rborden

Established Member
Good riddance to OSU. They had no business being in the playoffs to begin with.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Since the playoffs began in '14, how many appearances has OSU made?

1672784875360.png

Users who are viewing this thread