Official 2018 College football thread SEC sucks!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
That bama ooc is legit.

Who the **** are they playing today? A local high school team???

Edit: Holy shit. Bama is probably going to come back and win, but the fact they are tied at half.... HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Bama putting up a 27-0 3rd quarter put that away. The shit show of them losing this one would have been on par with election night

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Go Irish! What a win I wasn’t expecting a win like that. Play like Champions and beat USC next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Hoping osu wins out, crashes the party. Only because they’ve played horrible most of the year but have managed to eek out garbage wins.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Hoping osu wins out, crashes the party. Only because they’ve played horrible most of the year but have managed to eek out garbage wins.

Lock Schiano in a closet until next Sunday and put Arnette in there with him. I had about 15 strokes during the game today.

In other news, looks like Winovich from UM might be hurt. Never want to see a guy hurt. He was openly crying after their last loss to us. Hope he is ok and gets a chance to compete...but I hope we spoil it for him. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Lock Schiano in a closet until next Sunday and put Arnette in there with him. I had about 15 strokes during the game today.

In other news, looks like Winovich from UM might be hurt. Never want to see a guy hurt. He was openly crying after their last loss to us. Hope he is ok and gets a chance to compete...but I hope we spoil it for him. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Did you see how he got hurt? Dirty ass play by the IU RG. Dove on him while he was on the ground. Of course no flag. A few players later he drilled another UM player late but got flagged for that one. Refs were again terrible. Literally let an IU player kick the ball out of his hands as he's trying to set it at the end of the first half and didn't do anything.

Oh well that one's in the books. OSU nearly let Maryland seal their fate but the Maryland QB choked. I didn't want to win the East that way anyways. The table is set for next week, winner take all!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Did you see how he got hurt? Dirty ass play by the IU RG. Dove on him while he was on the ground. Of course no flag. A few players later he drilled another UM player late but got flagged for that one. Refs were again terrible. Literally let an IU player kick the ball out of his hands as he's trying to set it at the end of the first half and didn't do anything.

Oh well that one's in the books. OSU nearly let Maryland seal their fate but the Maryland QB choked. I didn't want to win the East that way anyways. The table is set for next week, winner take all!

Yea, as we have already discussed, B1G refs are atrocious. Maybe lock them in a closet next week too.

As the week goes on I will get more and more excited for The Game. Best week of the year. Best rivalry in all of sports. I'll be travelling back to Ohio for Turkey Day on Tuesday and kicking around the idea of going to the game. We'll see. I've witnessed 2 (one in Cbus and one in AA...both victories for OSU). One thing is for certain...I am going to soak it all up this week. Can't wait to get to the Buckeye State. Grateful for an incredible rivalry and all the memories it has produced, especially the good memories. LOL

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Just glad that its winner goes to the B1G championship. Makes THE GAME that much more meaningful.
The refs in the B1G are just plain shitty. Pass interference on a ball that was 15 feet over the head of the receiver in the end zone is just laughable. They suck.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
UCF started out like shit last night the first couple possessions and then dialed it in. I hope we see more of the same out of the defense the rest of the way. They did what they needed to do in the prime time spot

2640 GT500

Established Member
I wish I could see U of M and ND play for the title. My father went to both schools and we grew up going to all the Michigan games. I’d grab tickets in a heartbeat and take my father but the chances of both teams making it are slim to none at this point. I have this feeling they are going to choke Vs OSU.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I wish I could see U of M and ND play for the title. My father went to both schools and we grew up going to all the Michigan games. I’d grab tickets in a heartbeat and take my father but the chances of both teams making it are slim to none at this point. I have this feeling they are going to choke Vs OSU.

You shut your whore mouth.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Go next season. They are playing at the outhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread