Officers face murder charges in 2014 Albuquerque homeless man's shooting

Machdup1

Established Member
calm down everybody

they'll get off like they always do

They will get off because the prosecutor is over charging. According to the article they used less lethal force:

Officers fired a shotgun and nonlethal beanbag pellets at Boyd, while other officers were caught on camera throwing flash-bang grenades. The video also shows one officer unleashing his K-9 German shepherd against Boyd.

That is not first degree murder if the article is correct.

It will be an expensive waste of time.

starnsey

Established Member
They will get off because the prosecutor is over charging. According to the article they used less lethal force:

Officers fired a shotgun and nonlethal beanbag pellets at Boyd, while other officers were caught on camera throwing flash-bang grenades. The video also shows one officer unleashing his K-9 German shepherd against Boyd.

That is not first degree murder if the article is correct.

It will be an expensive waste of time.

No, they used both.

"Two officers, Dominque Perez and Keith Sandy then both fired three bullets each from their department issued rifles, causing Boyd to fall to the ground."

http://krqe.com/2014/03/21/apd-officer-involved-shooting-was-justified/

They could have taken him down with killing him.

Uh, they did. (guessing this was a typo lol)

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i remember this video being posted up when it happened. where are the people who were claiming that the guy deserved to be shot for not following orders etc...? :shrug:

im surprised the cops were filming to begin with! why would they do that? now they have evidence to put some away. this is why cops are so vehement against wearing body cams. they would rather let the DA/IAD go off their story in their reports then leave it up to video footage :read: as we hear the DA state in this video.

as for the other guy killed in his own backyard. if i was that guys father, i would use those millions of dollars to put a bounty on the heads of the officers who killed my son. that or do it myself. at that point i could care less what happens to me. id be back with a vengeance :mj: im really surprised that hasnt happened in any of these questionable cases. im not talking about some nut like that guy in NYC that gunned down the two officers that had nothing to do with the incident. im talking about a family member seeking revenge against the actual officer involved. not that im condoning killing of LEs or anything. but if you murder my son/daughter for a reason that is unjustified in my mind you had better watch your back. not to be internet tough guy but i would be willing to throw my life away to seek vengeance. like those dbags that murdered the homeless guy out here. kelly thomas. his father was retired LE. he should be plotting his payback. those scumbags deserve to be executed

props to the men and women who do the job with integrity and respect for law and the people :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread