Off topic threads

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I noted that Brian started this thread in 2007.

Brain--are you still around? Bruce? Mark? What happened to the rest of you guys? Please report in.

I attended the Chicago Cobra R Reunion. I am still married to the same wife in our home of over 30 years. I don't race cars anymore. I did buy a faster car with the 2019 Mustang Shelby GT350:

Voodoo3a.jpg

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member

Brain--are you still around? Bruce? Mark? What happened to the rest of you guys? Please report in.

I attended the Chicago Cobra R Reunion. I am still married to the same wife in our home of over 30 years. I don't race cars anymore. I did buy a faster car with the 2019 Mustang Shelby GT350:

Voodoo3a.jpg

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member

Voodoo3a.jpg

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I just put together the next rifle in my Winchester Model 94 collection.

ViuHNLa.jpg

It's the third one down of a 1949 Winchester Model 94 (pre-1964). The second one down is a 1950 Winchester Model 94 in unfired condition. I bought the top one shown new in 1974.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Doc, I am still here. Busy as hell these days. Both of my businesses are going bonkers. But I don't have a lot of free time to devote to SVTP like I used to, that's for sure. We were just up at Road America prepping the track for the NASCAR boys that followed the week after us. Hope y'all are doing well!

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Bruce,
The Nascar Road America racing was the best that I ever watched. You guys turned out a big crowd which the drivers got and raced hard.

I think a Georgia guy won the race? :D

I have a friend over at HSR vintage Watkins Glen this weekend. He sent me the qualifying results so he is running 8th in class. His Jerico keeps popping out of gear so he is running around WG, in traffic, with one hand on the wheel with the right hand holding the 4-speed Jerico in gear.

This is fun? He goes out Saturday morning at 8:30 am in an hour enduro.

I hope all is well with you other than you working too hard for a gentleman racer? Cheers and all good luck going forward.
Doc

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
She just might be one of the highest maintenance women in the world. She’s got some really serious issues.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread