# of 93's left?

JParm93

Established Member
Does anyone know how to find out how many 93 Cobras are left on the road? Just curious, I know a lot have been totalled probably.

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I think the only way to tell would be to get a registry going, but it would be next to impossible to find all 93 Cobra owners. I know of four that are in my area. Two reds, a teal, and a black one. The teal one has been modded quite a bit with a s/c and giant tires on the back.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
more (mostly useless) info

I'd guess at least 90% are still around. Some of the cars may be in a guys garage with a wrecked front end, but those will be fixed and returned to the road. I'd say the uni-body would need to be destroyed before the car would be crushed. Frames can be pulled and straighten to factory specs.

You know Shelby made 13,722 Shelby Mustangs. Some people estimate that you can find 14,000 Shelbys now.

newcastle

Re: more (mostly useless) info

Originally posted by 1995COBRA-R
You know Shelby made 13,722 Shelby Mustangs. Some people estimate that you can find 14,000 Shelbys now.

:lol: too true...

teal93cobra

Established Member
I still have mine 93 teal cobra. I don't drive it much. Getting ready to test it out april 17 at superstallions of the net. at cecil county.R331 stroker with s-qtrim vortech. Made 521 rear wheel hp. at 4400 rpm. Need bigger injectors and Andersonmotorsports pms. Hopefully have it done by then.:thumbsup:

kcp203

Established Member
Originally posted by 93COBRA94
I got one of the last 26 made, lol.
Teal number 4967 of 4993
Grey cloth

You got one of the last 26 ordered. The numbers are not related to build order. Mine was built toward the end of production, but is #2626 from SVT.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Originally posted by Vancouver83LTD
Well, why not start a registry?

They have one for all SVT Cobras (SCOA). A data base on each car. One annual event. Only $15 to join. PM TomShep (National Director) for more info (or go to the Cobra R thread and look for the SCOA, SCMC, and SVTOA discussion).:thumbsup:

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Originally posted by kcp203
You got one of the last 26 ordered. The numbers are not related to build order. Mine was built toward the end of production, but is #2626 from SVT.

:dw:
The production dates and build numbers I have seen conicide with each other. The earlier the #, the earlier the date.

Users who are viewing this thread