OEM vinyl Tonneau cover

Dusten

Established Member
Does anyone know where I can find a oem vinyl tonneau cover for a 2003 Lightning?

You can't. They haven't been made in years. If you have the hardware you can order a replica cover, a forum member on a different forum was having them made. They are very good replicas though.

Does anyone have a picture an OEM cover.
Here's my old OEM cover
1fe1b16d.jpg

And here's the replica I bought
DSC_1223_zpscf32daaa.jpg

DSC_1224_zps586be69d.jpg

DSC_1225_zpse738e76b.jpg

DSC_1222_zpscea872be.jpg

DSC_1221_zps20e5620a.jpg

Jasizzle407

You can't. They haven't been made in years. If you have the hardware you can order a replica cover, a forum member on a different forum was having them made. They are very good replicas though.

Here's my old OEM cover

And here's the replica I bought
Who did you get yours from? I've talked with someone on another forum that makes them but he says he's really backed up for the next few months. And yes I have the hardware and a cover but it's getting pretty beat up.

Last edited:

Dusten

Established Member
Who did you get yours from? I've talked with someone on another forum that makes them but he says he's really backed up for the next few months. And yes I have the hardware and a cover but it's getting pretty beat up.
From him. Over a year ago. I have had a lightning overt 10 years now, it's come to a point when i see rare things for sale I'll jump on them, knowing i may never see them again.

Users who are viewing this thread