OEM Idler Pullies?

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
does anyone know the part number for the stock idler pullies on the supercharger drive?
I need a set of replacements and my local Ford Dealer can't figure out which ones are the correct ones.

thanks
Ana

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Ditch the stock idlers and buy a new set, like metco or billetflow. Stockers can crack and break.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
I used to have billetflow but went back to stockers because the billetflow would squeek and break the same as stockers :shrug:

joshcarp81

Established Member
Division x dual bearing.... absolutely no issues. If I were to go the route of aftermarket I would seriously consider dual bearings again. I think there are a few manufacturers that make em.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Please don't buy new stock pullies. Get some Metco double bearing. If you had Billetflow that were squeaking they probably had some decent miles on them and just needed new bearings, very easy to do. The Metco doubles will have a longer life before the bearings need replacing.

Rich'sTRsvt

Established Member
You could just get new bearings for the billet flows if you happen to still have them. Is that your car on the Nurburgring? Would love to see more pictures of that.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
You could just get new bearings for the billet flows if you happen to still have them. Is that your car on the Nurburgring? Would love to see more pictures of that.

yes that's me on the Nürburgring. Only very few pics taken because it was late on a Sunday before the track closed. Here is one.
Hoping to get back up there next year. Last time my differential died in 2 laps.

IMG_5004_klein.jpg

Rich'sTRsvt

Established Member
yes that's me on the Nürburgring. Only very few pics taken because it was late on a Sunday before the track closed. Here is one. Hoping to get back up there next year. Last time my differential died in 2 laps.
That's still pretty awesome! Do you have an IRS or solid axle? Did it over heat from racing or was it just a warn rearend that gave the ghost from the hard track work?

Users who are viewing this thread