OEM and Ford Racing Parts at Employee Pricing

chase me

Established Member
do you have a passenger side cobra mirror??? oxford white preferably? also how much for some oxford white cobra sideskirts?

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
maddenrm said:
How much for a set of silver (YN) 03/04 cobra side skirts?

Thats one of the most expensive sets, $417.00 for the set in YN silver.

BTW guys I am way backed up again so PM's or phone calls please, even PM's are running a day or two behind.

yellowgtstang18

Established Member
Hey fordsvtparts Im lookingfor a price on an 03/04 cobra front bumper with fog lights and everythign i need for the install. Thanx

Nick

95'lightning

Established Member
chris6793 said:
Some parts for a 93 Lightning - Steering wheel, floor mats,
Also do you have any of the LSE parts for the Lincoln LS?

i doubt he'll have any floor mats, if he does i'll take three pairs, but there is a place called chickenears.com that can get a nice floor mats that you can't hardly tell its not factory. they use ford mats and put what you want on them.

also, thanks for the offer on the parts. chris

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Hey guys, Once again I need to ask you to call or PM me for prices. I haven't been able to get to the threads in almost a week.

We do have a website in the works so you'll be able to get prices and order 24-7.

95NoVa

I have a 95 Lightning that has been away at college with my son for the past 4 years. It's coming home this week for good and will need some work. Do you all carry parts for the 95 Gen 1 Lightnings. I know that I will be replacing a front fender, maybe the front bumber, fog lights... Don't need prices yet, just finding a source for parts. Thanks.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I have a 95 Lightning that has been away at college with my son for the past 4 years. It's coming home this week for good and will need some work. Do you all carry parts for the 95 Gen 1 Lightnings. I know that I will be replacing a front fender, maybe the front bumber, fog lights... Don't need prices yet, just finding a source for parts. Thanks.

I'll help with whatever I can, I did check and I have both front fenders in stock.

$257.00 for the right and $266.00 for the left.

Just PM me a list when you know what you need prices on. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread