OEM 2004 cobra parts (2 k miles or less) eaton, tires, fuel inj, etc.

gaspasr

Established Member
Selling all the take off parts from my newly purchased 04 terminator. Previous owner (V8DER) had everything bubble wrapped and stored neatly. I bought car with 3300 miles. When going through his posts on svtperformance, I can say parts have 2k miles or less. I had contemplated storing everything too but I don't ever think I will sell car or return it to stock. All parts OBO. Shipping extra. I will scan other ads here to try to come up with reasonable prices. Don't need any of this so everything must go except front seats, floor mats, and front headlamps/rear brake lights. Paypal works for me. I am located in College Station,TX.

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Struts/shocks SOLD

SOLD

Bellhousing SOLD

SOLD

10 spline input shaft. $50

3 Idlers $40 Supercharger pulley SOLD

Coil covers $50

Fuel hat and pumps (no sending unit) $100

Heat exchanger SOLD

Air filter housing and tube SOLD

Rails $40 Injectors SOLD
Injectors SOLD
CC plates $50 CC covers SOLD PS reservoir $35 IC $45 radiator (no cap) $35

EGR stuff SOLD

Hood vents SOLD

Stock A pillar SOLD

Last edited:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Gaspar, I'd like to buy that upper pulley cover, too!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Just met up with gaspar a little while ago and bought some parts off him. Specifically an H-pipe and an upper-pulley cover. He made it a snap to meet up and make the exchange. Great guy, I'd definitely do business with him again.

gaspar, if you ever do consider selling those front seats, let me know, ok?

gaspasr

Established Member
Just met up with gaspar a little while ago and bought some parts off him. Specifically an H-pipe and an upper-pulley cover. He made it a snap to meet up and make the exchange. Great guy, I'd definitely do business with him again.

gaspar, if you ever do consider selling those front seats, let me know, ok?

Thanks for the kind words Jim. It was a pleasure dealing with you. I will keep you posted if I do decide to sell my seats.

Updated items sold.

Last edited:

idhitit

Established Member
To whomever bought the rims, if you would like to sell the tires please let me know I am interested.

What would you like for the caster/camber plate covers the black things in this pic

Z6vNzg.jpg

Thanks
Steve

gaspasr

Established Member
Wanted to sell the CC plates w covers, but if nobody wants them in the next several days, you can have them for free. Just pay the shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread