Ocean City in May Trip Rooms

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Anyone want to share a room at the Carousel when we go in May? I have not made my reservation yet but, probably will near end of March when I have some cash. Going down Thursday May 20th..through Sunday. Looks like room is like $450.00 total. If not no biggie..I'll get my own room..just wondered if anyone wanted to split the cost.

Looks like warm weather next week....and next weekend the 13/14th...if so..I will be out all weekend driving!!!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Anyone want to share a room at the Carousel when we go in May? I have not made my reservation yet but, probably will near end of March when I have some cash. Going down Thursday May 20th..through Sunday. Looks like room is like $450.00 total. If not no biggie..I'll get my own room..just wondered if anyone wanted to split the cost.

Looks like warm weather next week....and next weekend the 13/14th...if so..I will be out all weekend driving!!!

thats not a bad price you got, before you know it, it will be May! i acnt wait myself

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
thats not a bad price you got, before you know it, it will be May! i acnt wait myself

Yeah I thought it was okay....plus nice balcony to watch the cars go by when I am in the room...that little bit of time! LOL!

I can not wait either man! Going to be awesome! Looking forward to hanging out with ya and drinking a few brews!!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I think there is one bed left in the house we got if you want. Significantly cheaper than your hotel room and lots of other MACA guys in the vicinity. We'll have 3 generations of Cobras if you come lol.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I think there is one bed left in the house we got if you want. Significantly cheaper than your hotel room and lots of other MACA guys in the vicinity. We'll have 3 generations of Cobras if you come lol.

Really? Oh if you do have an extra bed I would really appreciate it....Let me know..and what I owe and who..I will pay up!

Are you guys going down on Thursday?...to Sunday?

:beer::rockon::burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread