O/R X/H pipes Discontinued?

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup, unless you can get someone to sell you a used one you're SOL, maybe check ebay or some of the GT500 Facebook groups, but thanks to the shit bags at the EPA knocking on literally everyone's door all shops have decided to stop selling them, I do believe if you buy a set of headers you might be able to get a OFR X-pipe.

efnfast

Established Member
Yup, unless you can get someone to sell you a used one you're SOL, maybe check ebay or some of the GT500 Facebook groups, but thanks to the shit bags at the EPA knocking on literally everyone's door all shops have decided to stop selling them, I do believe if you buy a set of headers you might be able to get a OFR X-pipe.

Lethal has multiple off-road H/X brands for sale?

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Lethal sells stainless works off road x and h pipes still

Lethal lacks in updating their web content. If you go directly to SW website they are unavailable for all model years

Why I dont buy from lethal. Person will wait 3 weeks and than they might call to tell you its been cancelled. Go directly to the source, cut out the middle man

Last edited:

claybeatz

Established Member
Lethal lacks in updating their web content. If you go directly to SW website they are unavailable for all model years

Why I dont buy from lethal. Person will wait 3 weeks and than they might call to tell you its been cancelled. Go directly to the source, cut out the middle man
I mean, I just bought one from them a week ago

claybeatz

Established Member
...cool. OP should have have no issues finding one.
Guess I can be wrong once in awhile

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
You most definitely could be right and I could be wrong too. Maybe I was one of the last ones? I spoke on the phone with lethal a couple times to check in and it seems they are in high demand because they are constantly driving to go pick them up..

Users who are viewing this thread