NYC residents openly assault, drench and mock police. Disgusting!!!

coposrv

Established Member
Like the officer in another state who borderline executed a dude in a hotel hallway, while having "you're ****ed" engraved on his weapon, goes to trial, gets found innocent....and then the city quickly/quietly rehires him and retires him (or similar) so now at only like 32, he gets a pension for life.

Yup. Absolute trash. Should have gone to prison. Took a life over nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Officers have too much unchecked power. I don’t really trust them and I would rather not seem them patrolling around. Get out of my sight, Sit at your station and wait to be called. Yes. I’m serious.

Meaning "I want to break the law, but due to the numerous law enforcement officials around, I cannot break the law. I'm fearful of the police because they will interfere with my plan and violate my rights."

Proactive policing catches more bad guys than reactive policing. You sound sensitive, so we'll leave it at that.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Officers have too much unchecked power. I don’t really trust them and I would rather not seem them patrolling around. Get out of my sight, Sit at your station and wait to be called. Yes. I’m serious.
You are entitled to whatever ignorant opinion you want. If you think their power is unchecked then you are a fool. Proactive policing saves lives and prevents crime.
If you don’t like the police or dealing with them, don’t break the law.

Last edited:

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
@coposrv feel free to change your avatar to this:
anarchy-symbol.png

coposrv

Established Member
I have many friends and family in law enforcement. I support the police I just think they have an enormous amount of power.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

So youre with her. Gotcha.

uwh.gif

Machdup1

Established Member
I was talking to a retired Baltimore cop about this. He told about a time when he was a rookie and he was investigating an incident.

During the investigation the suspect spit in his Sergeant’s face. Sergeant told him to throw the guy off a third floor balcony, which he did.

Times have changed.

coposrv

Established Member
I was talking to a retired Baltimore cop about this. He told about a time when he was a rookie and he was investigating an incident.

During the investigation the suspect spit in his Sergeant’s face. Sergeant told him to throw the guy off a third floor balcony, which he did.

Times have changed.

That’s ****ed up. Judge jury and executioner scenario don’t you think?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s ****ed up. Judge jury and executioner scenario don’t you think?

Think of the disease the perp could have given to the cop. Personally, I hope the degenerate suffered before he died and I hope the meat wagon took its time arriving on scene..but that's just me.

coposrv

Established Member
I’m fine with your kind getting that treatment.

Karen is the Ken Block of AWD minivans.

Come on man. I really don’t think you feel that way. Our opinions probably aren’t too far off, but it’s sad that a difference of opinion would make you feel indifferent to my unjust persecution. Accepting violence toward someone who has a different point of view is unamerican.

coposrv

Established Member
Think of the disease the perp could have given to the cop. Personally, I hope the degenerate suffered before he died and I hope the meat wagon took its time arriving on scene..but that's just me.

Yup. The perp is the lowest of the low. God only knows what he had. The cop still had no right handing out street justice.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I have many friends and family in law enforcement. I support the police I just think they have an enormous amount of power.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I guess the huge bruise due to an AR15 being slammed into my gfs stomach while on duty recently is because of the enormous amount of power....

Users who are viewing this thread