Nx 2011-2012 mustang 5.0l plate system

Jon@Livernois

Established Member
NX 2011-2012 MUSTANG 5.0L PLATE SYSTEM (50-200HP) 10LB BOTTLE

NX 2011-2012 MUSTANG 5.0L PLATE SYSTEM (50-200HP) 10LB BOTTLE - Livernois Motorsports

The Nitrous Express 5.0 Coyote Plate System feature’s Phase 3 Spraybarless technology for the ultimate in atomization and distribution. The billet plate bolts between the throttle body and intake making installation quick and easy. The solenoids are integrated into the plate for a super clean look. A direct-plug-in Fuel Line Adapter is provided to simplify installation (no need to cut your factory fuel lines). This system includes a TPS Autolearn switch so the nitrous only activates at wide open throttle and automatically turns off when you let your foot off the accelerator. The system includes jetting for 35, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150 and 200 horsepower with additional jets. Systems include extra long stainless braided N2O line, master arming switch, relay, relay harness and all necessary hardware to complete the installation. Includes a 10lb nitrous bottle with the new billet aluminum Lightning 45 bottle valve and stainless bottle brackets. Fits 2011 Ford GT Mustangs with the 5.0L 4 valve coyote.

* Nitrous Express 5.0L Coyote Plate System
* 35-200 HP
* 10lb Bottle
* Plate mounts between plenum and intake
* Phase 3 Next Generation Plate

PM for Special SVTPerformance Pricing :rockon:

Jon@Livernois

Established Member
Just sold one of these systems to a gentleman who just installed it. Look at this car get up and go at the track!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEQncM_SKP8&noredirect=1"]2011 Mustang GT - Bolt-ons and Nitrous - YouTube[/nomedia]

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
sounded like the guy said 11.98 120mph, says 11.30 in the video description though. must be a small shot. thought you already ordered this stuff john? 11.30s wont be enough to back up all the shit you been talking mr coyote. lol

Last edited:

Yellow03snake

Established Member
sounded like the guy said 11.98 120mph, says 11.30 in the video description though. must be a small shot. thought you already ordered this stuff john? 11.30s wont be enough to back up all the shit you been talking mr coyote. lol

No. If that ran 11.30s with bolt ons and N20, I won't be ordering ;)

I think I'll go high 11s on motor.

Got everything but the intake and this kit, trust me, I'll back what I say :)

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
it does say in the youtube video description from the videos poster that it went 11.30 at 120. but im sure it could do alot better. and i think youll spray a bit more. lol. so get that shit!

Seer

Banned
that was actually my old car in the video... the tune was not spot on, and was pulling waaay to much timing. The car has went faster.

Users who are viewing this thread