NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
128999460932092584.jpg

txbull

Established Member
well when i was young i used to hear this song and thought it was pretty cool
but now when i just watched this video man does it really seem gay to me??!!!! lmao
ieither that or im just higher than eagle puusy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhk5Yyvitf0&feature=related"]YouTube - Billy Squier - Rock Me Tonight[/ame]

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
well when i was young i used to hear this song and thought it was pretty cool
but now when i just watched this video man does it really seem gay to me??!!!! lmao
ieither that or im just higher than eagle puusy

okay, I was told this but not sure how true it is so take it with a grain of salt. It was told to me that yes Billy Squire was gay even at that time. His group was originally called "Billy's Queer." Well the guys who helped him make it big time said that title could never work, so that changed it. Now I'll do a quick word search.

Is Billy Squire Gay? - Yahoo! Answers Not sure how true this is, supposedly he is married? :shrug:I hold it highly possible that he was at least bisexual like Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

divided

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHVW7Zy_vg"]YouTube - Wrong Hole with DJ Lubel, Taryn Southern and Scott Baio[/ame]

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Is there something funny about the chicks I just dont get? Or is this now the random picture of whatever the **** you have on your computer thread?

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Is there something funny about the chicks I just dont get? Or is this now the random picture of whatever the **** you have on your computer thread?

at least it is a pic and not a video. i don't see anything about vids in the title to this thread, but there are pages full of stupid videos.
and personally i think the picture is very funny, in a sexy beer and boobs sort of way. :beer:

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Notice how many hits the new girl has (first thread on page). She just started the thread yesterday. LOL The leg humping is strong in this forum.

SVTP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread