NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I live about 4 miles from this area...the morons do this every weekend. The post where check points will be. Then the sit and watch all the drunkards drive down the roads they said would be clear. half the time there isnt even a check point where they said there would be. But these drunkr ednecks still dont get it. We usually take the back roads home from the strip clubs. hell we even got pulled over one night cuz a light was out in the back of my white bronco....with the tag OJXPRES...and got a ticket for it. but he didnt notice me and my 2 drunk buddies lol. We had a designated driver but there were empty beer cans in the cargo area. Im glad im not from here lol

You got a ticket for having a plate that said OJXPRES:shrug:... Someone was trying to meet a quota:lol:

goobernoodles

Established Member
Actually she wouldn't be, cause believe it or not I was raised to let things roll off my back and to not take things that other say personally......Maybe you should try it sometime instead of getting your pussy hurt so easily. Hell I'm from the NYC area and you don't see me on here whinning do you?

"booo-hooo someone posted a picture......oh no stop the presses.....lets whine about it until a mod steps in and agrees with me and has the picture removed because I'm a complete and udder doouchbag"

Whatever bro, grow up.
You know what amazes me more than your abundant stupidity? The fact that this board, having more republicans than actual mustang owners, hasn't verbally forced you into becoming a mute. I consider myself a liberal, and apparently I'm the only other one to have a problem with this douchebag?

A picture making light of 9/11 should not be posted on a public message board. You may be a heartless piece of shit, but the rest of us aren't. It's real easy saying shit like you don't care if people made fun of your dead mother when you're online.

I'd love to see you spew your trash to my friend who witnessed 9/11 in person. He's now a Marine.

Grow up? Get a clue.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
mustang_camaro_1_fw.jpg

wvmystichrome

Established Member
In WV they must give you an alternate route to take, they always put it in the newspaper

Yeah the local mayor says it is the state law. How stupid can they get. last time a bunch of drunk kids tried to take the alternate route and police gave chase thru KY and WV. Driver ended up taking a curve to fast and a passenger in the back seat flew out the back door and was run over. because he was on the KY side the WV state police officer just let him lay their and called the KY states to come and get him. Big write up in paper. They never did say how the young man got. Also they never caught the driver. OBTW the "BAT" mobile they use is one awesome vehicle. It actually looks like it should be in a movie or came out of one.

kuruma

Established Member
I live about 4 miles from this area...the morons do this every weekend. The post where check points will be. Then the sit and watch all the drunkards drive down the roads they said would be clear. half the time there isnt even a check point where they said there would be. But these drunkr ednecks still dont get it. We usually take the back roads home from the strip clubs. hell we even got pulled over one night cuz a light was out in the back of my white bronco....with the tag OJXPRES...and got a ticket for it. but he didnt notice me and my 2 drunk buddies lol. We had a designated driver but there were empty beer cans in the cargo area. Im glad im not from here lol

haha i love that plate. Seems like a good ploy by the cops.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I got a ticket for the tag light being out..but ive had cops ask if anyone was in the back hiding out lol...of course it doesnt help when im in the pass. seat drunk telling the cop..."pedro guererro is on crack",..not sure if anyone remembered when OJ said that. Oh and HEY, speedofsound...you got any plans for tonight..might go for a few beers at Legz in Martinsburg....friend of mine is singing at 340 roadhouse..i said i would go and cheer her on..but i wont be able tot ake that place for to long lol

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
By the way....the shit that happens in this state you would be amazed. People laugh at the vids of drunks getting pulled over on riding tactors...thats almost common here during the summer.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
WTF is your problem dicksmack.... grow up, shit happens. It's terrible that it did but nothing we can do about it now....Sh!t my mother passed away due to cancer do you see me whinning like a little fu<king girl everytime someone say something about cancer or about their mother? No, so lock that lip up already, no one wants to hear it. The picture might have been tasteless but oh well......get over it, it's just a picture.

You'd think that we're a bunch of 10 yrs girls around here and not adults...Everyone is so freaken sensitive.....Since when did we become a nation of pussies with so many feelings?

sorry to hear that man.

Users who are viewing this thread