King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
1670460347282.jpeg

Dusten

Established Member

_Snake_

Established Member
We had a ****ing pilot who's call sign was Haji. They give zero ****s about pc.

We had a female helo pilot. Her real last name was tarbox. Call sign "sticky"
I wanted to write a book about military pilots’ call signs. There are some great stories.

A Japanese-American back seater with a last name of Arai was given the call sign Sam. Samurai. :ROFLMAO:

My roommate, a F/A-18 pilot: John “Fur” Berger.

A 30 year old Harrier pilot earned “Therapist” after meeting an 18 year old on her birthday at a club and hooking up with her. “The rapist” was too politically incorrect even then, but Therapist was ok.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Those flowers are pretty common, their scientific name is "Barleycoveredhugetittygonnabanginthecoatclosetatthereceptionanthemum"
They thrive if you soak them in red wine, but if you really want them to grow wild add a little Cuervo.
Shit, get in line after that ceremonial wine starts to flow. Something about going to a wedding being single that is fun. Most of the work is already done for you. Fish in a ****ing barrel.

blownstang01

Established Member
Shit, get in line after that ceremonial wine starts to flow. Something about going to a wedding being single that is fun. Most of the work is already done for you. Fish in a ****ing barrel.
For real. It's something to do with the whole "I wish I was getting married" thing. I've known about single brides maids since I was in my early 20's. BUT, somewhat later in life I also found that the married ones at the party are just like the single ones once their husbands are getting sloppy drunk. .....or so I'm told ;)

Users who are viewing this thread