NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Joey Diaz is someone I'd like to get drunk with. My boss drinks Starbucks and I can't call him a ****** ass bitch enough to truly make him understand just how stupid it is. If Folgers with no cream and sugar aint good enough for you to then kindly **** off.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
620564B5-C161-478B-A73A-84B6BF5EA588.png

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It gets better.

When she was on the stand sobbing and trying to play victim, she stated that he would call her a “3 hole wonder”.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
JFC… lol what was the old saying? You can **** crazy, just don’t marry it.. based on that shit, ****ing it ain’t a good idea either.

blownstang01

Established Member
I guess I'm in the minority here. All the pictures and video are on the net, she looks waaayyy better with the clothes on. Her snatch looks like it was beat with a baseball bat and her tits go to hell with the bra off.
Not saying a late night and some booze wouldn't put me there, but I'd regret it soon after, lol.
No wonder the dude didn't want her permanent, that shit is used up.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I guess I'm in the minority here. All the pictures and video are on the net, she looks waaayyy better with the clothes on. Her snatch looks like it was beat with a baseball bat and her tits go to hell with the bra off.
Not saying a late night and some booze wouldn't put me there, but I'd regret it soon after, lol.
No wonder the dude didn't want her permanent, that shit is used up.

No way lol Why are her nudies online?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe I’m mixing up my people, but I thought the Jodie Arias (or whatever chick) was a nasty nasty looker back when everything went down. Looked nothing like the image posted above.

Which was still not smoking hot, but decent enough to at least hold a short stare/take a second look.

Yea, this is yuck.

9F4634EB-D359-4504-8C48-46BA2E84FAF5.jpeg

blownstang01

Established Member
Maybe I’m mixing up my people, but I thought the Jodie Arias (or whatever chick) was a nasty nasty looker back when everything went down. Looked nothing like the image posted above.

Which was still not smoking hot, but decent enough to at least hold a short stare/take a second look.

Yea, this is yuck.

View attachment 1771532
Nope, you have the right psycho. I never understood the fascination. She does have some good looking stills, but the nudes sealed the deal for me. She nasty

Users who are viewing this thread