NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Reminds me of a hunting trip out west -

One of the guys had a bull elk tag, so guide drops him off where they think a heard is coming through off the mountain - “there are cattle down here, so watch out for them”

Two hours later he calls us that he shot a cow… shit, no tag for that. Then we all look at each other - “did he mean cow elk or like a moo cow?!?” Of course he doesn’t answer his phone again

We get down there with the guide and his dad, who has a cow tag, and the ****ing guy had a dead cow elk AND and dead bull elk. His shot slit the bull’s throat and hit the cow behind him, killed em both

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Reminds me of a hunting trip out west -

One of the guys had a bull elk tag, so guide drops him off where they think a heard is coming through off the mountain - “there are cattle down here, so watch out for them”

Two hours later he calls us that he shot a cow… shit, no tag for that. Then we all look at each other - “did he mean cow elk or like a moo cow?!?” Of course he doesn’t answer his phone again

We get down there with the guide and his dad, who has a cow tag, and the ****ing guy had a dead cow elk AND and dead bull elk. His shot slit the bull’s throat and hit the cow behind him, killed em both
Lol damn

Years ago my dad and i were hunting a property a handful of miles from ours ( we had permission)
Anyway my dad shoots once and drops two damn deer with one tag on him. Ordinarily its not a big deal except we gotta transport these deer a handful of miles lol and not having a tag on one could be a problem lol

I had a buck tag and no doe tag and wr had two dead doe lol. I never saw my old gut a deer and drag em out so quick lol

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_5596.JPG

IMG_5599.JPG

IMG_5600.JPG

IMG_5601.JPG

IMG_5602.JPG

IMG_5603.JPG

My math may be off but, I think a quarter midget is a garden gnome.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
^I can only assume she's trying to strengthen her lower core and hips for better power thrusting whilst she's wearing the strap-on rubber willy.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Legit me the other day doing high angle rescue, self lift evac and belay

The resort was making snow, wind ove 20mph, ambient 18F...real as it gets...havent seen my dick since sunday

1) Carry a bottle of pepper.
2) Shake it in you crotch area.
3) When your pecker sneezes, grab it.

You're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread