NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
520309F6-C31E-4EA4-8BF5-1CA442AAA1B6.jpeg

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I wonder if they can let that charge as they are driving down the road. Kind of a hybrid type thing. And if it can, the faster you drive, the better fuel mileage, right?

Your government is lying to you
That's some good thinking. And then they could get a ram air kit for the generator and maybe a high rise intake. And then high compression pistons and a valve job. The more power it makes the better it will charge. Right?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I wonder if they can let that charge as they are driving down the road. Kind of a hybrid type thing. And if it can, the faster you drive, the better fuel mileage, right?

That's some good thinking. And then they could get a ram air kit for the generator and maybe a high rise intake. And then high compression pistons and a valve job. The more power it makes the better it will charge. Right?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
That tells the whole story in one picture.

Driving through Williamsport PA. Mainard st. Exit.. Stopped at a Sheetz for diesel. A white Tesla like the one pictured charging in front of all fuel pumps alone. Thing is there was a set of railroad tracks with a switch rail probably 50 feet away from the chargers. The pajama wearing couple allowed their two year old to play on the tracks while they dicked around with the car. At one point the kid fell and you couldn't see him laying down between the rails. Man that bothered me.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Driving through Williamsport PA. Mainard st. Exit.. Stopped at a Sheetz for diesel. A white Tesla like the one pictured charging in front of all fuel pumps alone. Thing is there was a set of railroad tracks with a switch rail probably 50 feet away from the chargers. The pajama wearing couple allowed their two year old to play on the tracks while they dicked around with the car. At one point the kid fell and you couldn't see him laying down between the rails. Man that bothered me.
Darwin knew a thing or two because he seen a thing or two.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member

Exactly. And then they could lighten it by removing the battery and electric motors. Then you'd have yourself something.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
People are dumb AF in that town...glad i dont work af that hospital anymore

Also ive pooped at that sheetz several times lol

Users who are viewing this thread