NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
May be an image of corn and text that says 'cnelly @cnelliy i know country girls make do but this is outrageous'
May be a meme of 1 person and text that says 'got the non-slip shoes. Can back to work? come Send me a pic of them and I'll put you on the schedule. You're fired Delivered'
May be an image of ‎1 person, sitting, indoor and ‎text that says '‎Solid book review. if م N HUW TO SLEEP H W O‎'‎‎
May be an image of text
May be a meme of 1 person and text that says 'When your friend starts driving at 150 mph and says I loved her, bro...'

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Couple years ago we were sleeping with our sliding door wide open and heard what absolutely had to have been a bobcat fighting a racoon.

(Probably unlikely) But it was absolutely not coyotes, and there were two distinct sounds just going at it at full vocal blast.

Put chills in me while indoors.

MG0h3

Established Member
How are you guys posting videos? Don’t see that option.

Tried webview but it’s crashing and closing

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
View attachment 1763109
View attachment 1763110
View attachment 1763111
View attachment 1763112
View attachment 1763113
View attachment 1763114

Driving down the road, tryin’ to blow my load, got seven women on my mind. 4 that wanna screw me, 2 wanna blow me, 1 just wanna eat my ass. I like’em sleazy!
The Dahmer one is good.....haha. However, the dick and balls jeans....wow. I'd be worried if my balls were above my dick, near my belly button, and not where they should be. Wtf? Haha.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
You hear all kinds of wild and scary noises in the city at night. Just watch this video and close your eyes. Basically the city at night.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DemocRATS are asking for your vote so they can bring you even more of this.

They say they are the solution when they are the cause.

Users who are viewing this thread