NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

_Snake_

Established Member
17981436-E84E-4025-BA12-3D7E53BB7BCD.jpeg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Not going even try today, Deceptive ****ing killed it.

Thank you for the compliment.

Funny, quick story that I feel is appropriate.

My coworkers (us SE Region guys) and manager were all together at a meeting/training thing. We were talking about sense of humor and such. My manager made the comment on some things I say, pictures I send, my timing and how it makes him laugh. I made the comment about being able to do that with really holding back. He said that I could let my full humor and personality run free that I wouldn’t be judged. I told him that I really liked working here and not getting calls from HR. He about choked laughing.

I don’t think many Combat Medics/Corpman that see real deployments have normal personalities and sense of humor. We are warped ****s.

Where is John Wilkes Booth when his country really needs him?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you for the compliment.

Funny, quick story that I feel is appropriate.

My coworkers (us SE Region guys) and manager were all together at a meeting/training thing. We were talking about sense of humor and such. My manager made the comment on some things I say, pictures I send, my timing and how it makes him laugh. I made the comment about being able to do that with really holding back. He said that I could let my full humor and personality run free that I wouldn’t be judged. I told him that I really liked working here and not getting calls from HR. He about choked laughing.

I don’t think many Combat Medics/Corpman that see real deployments have normal personalities and sense of humor. We are warped ****s.

Where is John Wilkes Booth when his country really needs him?
Only one meme fits. You must unleash yourself.

9CBEF0EF-EC44-42EF-946E-12899E9E4AA2.png

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
I know. Im just in a shit mood. lol. But I can always count on you and deceptive to put me in a better mood. Im going to send you ALLL the pro Joe Biden stuff on IG later. That'll put me in a better mood. Ha!

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread