NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Nick Flair is the best one!

300857421_544321724160103_146511832286797346_n-jpg.1758958

This needs to become an autobiography movie! "Nic Flair" is the perfect fit to play that character haha.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sad thing is I'd rather listen to Mike Myers than Bruce Stinkstein. My FIL is raging fan and is dragging me to see him in February. It's effectively free for me and I still have no desire to listen to him garble lyrics into a mic with music in the background.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I never understood the appeal.
I can rarely make out what he's saying during live performances and a number of his songs are more like long, drawn-out stories that don't have easily identifiable "flow." Strum the guitar a few times, mumble some shit into the microphone, strum the guitar again, and prance around the stage a little. I will say that the band itself isn't bad, though, and I do enjoy loud live music.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I can rarely make out what he's saying during live performances and a number of his songs are more like long, drawn-out stories that don't have easily identifiable "flow." Strum the guitar a few times, mumble some shit into the microphone, strum the guitar again, and prance around the stage a little. I will say that the band itself isn't bad, though, and I do enjoy loud live music.
Yeah it's terrible. I know he's popular, "the Boss!" and there's a couple of his songs I don't mind, but overall I think he sucks lol.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I didn't neither but, meh, whatever. Then like lot's of "artist's" that think people care what they say, he became political. Now, I cannot stand him. He made $$$$$$ off Born in the USA, and now trashes it.
One of the most misunderstood songs ever. It's definitely not an anthem to how great the US is.

blownstang01

Established Member
Lol.... You didn't really listen to the lyrics did ya? Him trashing USA is nothing new...
Yeah, that really didn't come out right. I had actually forgot about how much he trashes it in the song. Thanks for the correction.
I guess I meant "made millions off Singing about the USA"

Users who are viewing this thread