IMG_4377.JPG

IMG_4369.JPG

IMG_4353.JPG

If you buy an EV you won’t suffer through high gas prices. - Peter Buttplug

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Lol @ women that restrict the poon as some sort of punishment.
I'm with ya on that. Thinking their beaver is sooooo wonderful... Too many of them believe they're BJ skills are off the charts and they're incredible in bed. Very often not the case in my experience.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm with ya on that. Thinking their beaver is sooooo wonderful... Too many of them believe they're BJ skills are off the charts and they're incredible in bed. Very often not the case in my experience.
Its funny how many dont realize that there is levels to pussy… Some pussies are great and some are trash. But the “problem” with us men, is that we are not complainers and make the best of what is given to us… We appreciate whatever serving we get put on our plate.

We (as a whole) have glorified women for too long… Its time to take back whats ours!!!

MG0h3

Established Member
Its funny how many dont realize that there is levels to pussy… Some pussies are great and some are trash. But the “problem” with us men, is that we are not complainers and make the best of what is given to us… We appreciate whatever serving we get put on our plate.

We (as a whole) have glorified women for too long… Its time to take back whats ours!!!

Yep. I call it taking the power back. Not in the sense of being a wife beater or anything.

Some women like turning their men into simps.

Having to ask permission to do anything. Controlling all the money. List goes on.

I knew one guy that actually got an allowance and would literally be out of money to where he couldn’t eat at subway by the end of the week. Pathetic.

Want to restrict the poon? No problem sweetie. Headed to the strip club with the boys.

My ex wife was so good at it, she was still controlling me after I divorced her ass by constantly jerking me around on visitation.

The day I told her to **** off, called her and mom whores, and decided I’d no longer allow her to have the control was the best day I’d had since the day before I married her

Ok back to funnies.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I knew one guy that actually got an allowance and would literally be out of money to where he couldn’t eat at subway by the end of the week. Pathetic.
I worked with a dude in the 00s that was given $6/day for lunch for work. Factor in a coffee in the AM, and that chump was eating candy bars and donettes for lunch.

MG0h3

Established Member
I worked with a dude in the 00s that was given $6/day for lunch for work. Factor in a coffee in the AM, and that chump was eating candy bars and donettes for lunch.

Yes this guy was too! He was in the logistics dept and the other guys said he couldn’t even go to freaking Chipotle by the end of the week lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Just another reason my wife and I have maintained separate bank accounts for 14 years now...
I was adamant prior to marriage that we would maintain separate bank accounts.

This didn't go over particularly well with her, her parents, or her brothers and sisters because they all have joint accounts.

We do have a joint account with 3 or so months of emergency expenses, plus each month we add to it for bills and such. It works well, no arguing about money.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
We do have a joint account with 3 or so months of emergency expenses, plus each month we add to it for bills and such. It works well, no arguing about money.
This is the way to do it.
She can pay for all the useless bags, gym outfits, and hair appointments she wants herself. lol

Users who are viewing this thread