NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

C2tuck

Established Member
I managed to find 4 different squirters in my many years of poor decisions. I gotta say it’s actually annoying after the first couple of times.

Only annoying part is trying to sleep on soaked sheets afterwards…

Just gotta make sure you’re playing on her side of the bed when you crack open the flood gates.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_3807.JPG

IMG_3806.JPG

IMG_3805.JPG

IMG_3804.JPG

IMG_3802.JPG

IMG_3798.JPG

If you buy an EV you won’t suffer through high gas prices. - Peter Buttplug

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I managed to find 4 different squirters in my many years of poor decisions. I gotta say it’s actually annoying after the first couple of times.
This is accurate. Especially when you just put on fresh sheets and she drops by on her way home from work. "Splat! Oopsies! Gotta go! Love ya!" Gee thanks, doll.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I did that at 630am on a Friday in 2011. Stopped on the side of the freeway, called off, then continued the 5 hour trip to Bowling Green, Kentucky for the 2011 NMRA race there. Ran in the 1st Terminator Vs GT500 race there.

Lol I was in Vegas with my dad for SEMA, woke up real early, hung over as shit and hear him on the phone "Uh, yeah this is Tech 123, I'm sick and won't be able to make it in today."

Next day, same thing. Day 3 was the start of his weekend lol.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I did that at 630am on a Friday in 2011. Stopped on the side of the freeway, called off, then continued the 5 hour trip to Bowling Green, Kentucky for the 2011 NMRA race there. Ran in the 1st Terminator Vs GT500 race there.
Ive called off from work while sitting in my boat with my other hand on the throttle waiting for the tournament director to blow the starting horn lol

Im like dont you dare blow that horn until i put my phone down cuz when i hear it im gonna get caught in a lie lol

Users who are viewing this thread