NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Honest answer, if your girl went out like this in public and we polled you and the first 99 guys who walked by it's likely the vote results would be 99-1 in favor of unpissed.
well noo kidding, because it's not their girl.
I just don't like the unnecessary attention. I guess to me it just screams attention whore.
Why would that upset you?

Granted Assless shorts may be borderline illegal lolol but what’s wrong with the top?

After my old lady’s bolt ons i WISH she’d wear shit like this hahahahaha

I dated girls with aftermarket bolt ons, they were definitely a great time.

Dusten

Established Member
I just don't like the unnecessary attention. I guess to me it just screams attention whore.

Well if you feel those actions are of an attention whore, them I'd suspect you're not dating a girl like that

I dated a very attractive gym rat for a while. She wore pretty small clothes in public. But it was because she was comfortable. She hates the attention but wasn't going to allow someone else's opinion to change her style.

Zemedici

Established Member

Eh, to me it’s a chick that knows she looks good.

Same shit with guys that are jacked 300+ wearing shirts that show their arms / muscles

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Well if you feel those actions are of an attention whore, them I'd suspect you're not dating a girl like that

I dated a very attractive gym rat for a while. She wore pretty small clothes in public. But it was because she was comfortable. She hates the attention but wasn't going to allow someone else's opinion to change her style.
yea I dated a few of those. My gf is the exact opposite now. No makeup, not flashy but classy

Eh, to me it’s a chick that knows she looks good.

Same shit with guys that are jacked 300+ wearing shirts that show their arms / muscles
I get it

rwleonard

Established Member

Well, she told you she hated the attention.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
5AF13E3A-7988-45B7-9133-D1E5FB888CB2.jpeg

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
bro literally looks like my chest

all 154 lbs of me

where's her upper half at?

you're saying you'd rather be with her over the bolt on chick?!
Look at any of the bolt-on ho’s pics where she tries to look like she has an ass…she is literally breaking her back to give the illusion of an ass. And again her boob job is horrid.

The black chick has her back damn near straight and you could use her booty as a table. She has what look like C-cups if not very large B-cups. I would 100% take her over that other nasty IG thot.

This girl can obviously ride like no one’s business. Plus, with all the working out, she might be able to deglove your dick.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Look at any of the bolt-on ho’s pics where she tries to look like she has an ass…she is literally breaking her back to give the illusion of an ass. And again her boob job is horrid.

The black chick has her back damn near straight and you could use her booty as a table. She has what look like C-cups if not very large B-cups. I would 100% take her over that other nasty IG thot.

This girl can obviously ride like no one’s business. Plus, with all the working out, she might be able to deglove your dick.
If that's a c cup then this >|-------------------------------------| is 6"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread