apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
631CA43A-5AE1-4558-97E7-F7E89A1D645B.jpeg
A09FFFAE-0F2C-4240-8433-83CF966A304C.jpeg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Had been telling my wife for years that I wanted to put some donut glaze all over her titties and do some tasting.

Fast forward to a couple years ago when we made the kids some breakfast donuts and had some left over glaze. She said, “Well, are we going to do this or what?”

Highly recommend glazing them titties and eating it off.
Post of the day

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Had been telling my wife for years that I wanted to put some donut glaze all over her titties and do some tasting.

Fast forward to a couple years ago when we made the kids some breakfast donuts and had some left over glaze. She said, “Well, are we going to do this or what?”

Highly recommend glazing them titties and eating it off.
****ing killing it. Chocolate sauce makes it look like someone shit the bed, but licking it off of her DD's was a hell of a time :)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
We call that red sauce with pasta "Bullshit Sghetti" at my house.
Real spaghetti has meatballs, Italian sausages, and takes all day to make.

Actually, spaghetti is a type of pasta. ;) Learned not to call it that early on as well by the Jersey crew.

Her gravy is a pot that takes all day to make but you can't eat until the following day. It consists of meatballs, sausage, chicken, and braciole. I make an abbreviated version each Sunday with only meatballs and takes the better part of the afternoon but much better and any jar sauce available.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Actually, spaghetti is a type of pasta. ;) Learned not to call it that early on as well by the Jersey crew.

Her gravy is a pot that takes all day to make but you can't eat until the following day. It consists of meatballs, sausage, chicken, and braciole. I make an abbreviated version each Sunday with only meatballs and takes the better part of the afternoon but much better and any jar sauce available.
What's it gonna take to get her recipe?

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread