NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I agree wholeheartedly. However, there are parts of the south that call the red sauce served with pasta, gravy. Yeah, the marinara. Or meat sauce = gravy. That shit blows my mind as much as gender identification.

But, it does make the crock pot a bit less offensive. lol

LOL, true story. When I met my wife back in 1998, she eventually invited me over to her parents house for dinner. She said we are having macaroni and gravy. I liked her so much that I was willing to suck it up (because macaroni and cheese with brown gravy sounded rough). Come to find out is was pasta and red sauce. Her mom is a hardcore Jersey Italian and when I said "oh wow, spaghetti (and very relieved)", it was almost insulting to her.

To this day, we all call it gravy and my daughters get sh!t for it with their friends.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
LOL, true story. When I met my wife back in 1998, she eventually invited me over to her parents house for dinner. She said we are having macaroni and gravy. I liked her so much that I was willing to suck it up (because macaroni and cheese with brown gravy sounded rough). Come to find out is was pasta and red sauce. Her mom is a hardcore Jersey Italian and when I said "oh wow, spaghetti (and very relieved)", it was almost insulting to her.

To this day, we all call it gravy and my daughters get sh!t for it with their friends.
We call that red sauce with pasta "Bullshit Sghetti" at my house.
Real spaghetti has meatballs, Italian sausages, and takes all day to make.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
1637244048879.jpeg

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
That's what happens when you don't have pipelines and are lucky. The oil almost all goes by rail without a line. I've read many stories of small towns taken out by a runaway train filled with oil products. When it gets loose and runs down hill and derails in the middle of a small town where the curves are only to explode. This was a big one with 72 cars...

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

Had been telling my wife for years that I wanted to put some donut glaze all over her titties and do some tasting.

Fast forward to a couple years ago when we made the kids some breakfast donuts and had some left over glaze. She said, “Well, are we going to do this or what?”

Highly recommend glazing them titties and eating it off.

Users who are viewing this thread