NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
There is a new stand up on HBO by Ricky Valez. Makes a joke about Biden being older than "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah". "We have a "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah" president in a W.A.P world". Kinda sums it up well.

We need some one in their prime. Trump is getting up there too by 2024. Don't know why the last two elections we are voting for candidates over 70.

I'd like late 50s, "we know a thing or two cause we've seen a thing or two" but still going to be around for another decade or two to live with the choices and know how the world is now.
So you are looking for one of those establishment bought and paid for types? I’ll stick with the guy who created the best economy the USA ever had thanks.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
There is a new stand up on HBO by Ricky Valez. Makes a joke about Biden being older than "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah". "We have a "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah" president in a W.A.P world". Kinda sums it up well.

We need some one in their prime. Trump is getting up there too by 2024. Don't know why the last two elections we are voting for candidates over 70.

I'd like late 50s, "we know a thing or two cause we've seen a thing or two" but still going to be around for another decade or two to live with the choices and know how the world is now.

We had that, his name was Obama, and he set us up on this current path we are on.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
145FF77C-B8E2-47B4-A708-FFA28A21E5E3.png

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread