TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
sins wink GIF

Lol, up on my female leads only. Never paid attention to the supporting role.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a employee that gets that. There's nothing physically wrong with him. He's trying for 100% and I hope like hell he gets it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I hate people who feel entitled to 100% disability, especially when it’s a healthy vet with all of their limbs.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Lol! Happy Halloween!

On the real though, step cousin failed out of BUDs, became a Corpsman, got out and got his MD. So some actually do, not many but a few.

Also have few friends who blew their enlistment on a car, got out, burned up their GI ****ing around and never graduated.
I blew my reenlistment bonus on a 97 GT, and bolt ons lol...then i blew a bit of one on a KB for my 01 Cobra lol when the kit first came out

Spent my GI bill on my Nursing degree

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I hate people who feel entitled to 100% disability, especially when it’s a healthy vet with all of their limbs.

Disabled VETs deserve 100% of what coming to them. But... I do have a buddy who "hurt his knee" deliver mail on base and gets full so that's some BS. Like anything else always someone looking to take advantage.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I blew my reenlisyment bonus on a 97 GT lol...then i blew a bit of one on a KB for my 01 Cobra lol when the kit first came out

But came out and got a career out of it (well played). Get out and use it wisely or play it right and make the military a career. I guess my real gripe is with recruiters (used car salesmen) that exploit lost souls out of or still in high school and then not properly couching them on what to do after if 2-4 years was your plan to begin with.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Healthy is a relative term. How do you feel about a veteran with PTSD who is rated at 100%?

If you were out on patrol with the stress of IDEs and/or saw action personally all for it. If you were in the rear filling out paper work **** off. The person I was mentioning injured himself before he went in and just used it after. Other friend that signed up with him gave him shit about it constantly. They don't even talk anymore.

I get the "get what you can" mentality but save the money for those that really deserve it. But again, always those who abuse it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I blew my reenlistment bonus on a 97 GT, and bolt ons lol...then i blew a bit of one on a KB for my 01 Cobra lol when the kit first came out

You didn’t blow it, the heart wants what the heart wants. Seems like it all worked out, you got your shit locked up now, good career etc..

Users who are viewing this thread