NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Deceptive, I was also rooting for Covid. Alas, it didnt take out as many people as I would have liked. We need another pandemic, but this time something actually deadly. Not just a shitty flu.

My wife keeps telling me she wants a Pandemic to wipe out idiots and shitty people. I think it is because I tell her I may be on one or both of those lists.

“Jerry Nadler and I have pants pooping contests.”-Joe Biden

MG0h3

Established Member
Deceptive, I was also rooting for Covid. Alas, it didnt take out as many people as I would have liked. We need another pandemic, but this time something actually deadly. Not just a shitty flu.
Illegal immigration in Fy21 outpaces Covid death by far. We don’t actually know by how much, but I’d estimate it’s more than 3X Covid death.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
No clue. I personally haven't seen him around. Used to chat with him here and there in the Boss section, but that was a couple of years ago.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I asked the same question a little while back. Last I heard from someone who knows him he's good just living life and moved on to different stuff. Hopefully someone chimes in or he drops in and says hi. Didn't get run off the board or anything like others.

StreetRaceGN

Established Member
Illegal immigration in Fy21 outpaces Covid death by far. We don’t actually know by how much, but I’d estimate it’s more than 3X Covid death.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
They need the illegals, to fill in the open positions created by forcing unvaxxed individuals out of the workforce.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
fbe04fd0-6844-4768-8d60-ca9cbfca3ecb.png

Users who are viewing this thread