03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
0BD8CA1E-916D-459E-9606-F85F6F17E995.png

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Honda Ridgeline: The pinnacle of indecision.
I want a truck, but I don't want it to ride like one.
I want an SUV, but I don't want a bunch of extra interior space.
I want a sedan, but then I don't have the cargo space.
I know! I'll get this hideous thing! 3 bags of top soil and the "bed" is full. I saw one the other day with three 8-foot 2x4's in the back. I thoroughly enjoyed going 35 in a 55 because they were afraid of losing their payload. Well, jackass, had you not purchased a wannabe truck with a 4-foot bed, you wouldn't have this issue.

SVTDarin

Established Member
I know! I'll get this hideous thing! 3 bags of top soil and the "bed" is full. I saw one the other day with three 8-foot 2x4's in the back. I thoroughly enjoyed going 35 in a 55 because they were afraid of losing their payload. Well, jackass, had you not purchased a wannabe truck with a 4-foot bed, you wouldn't have this issue.

They are a little bit better at being a truck than you think and I've owned about 10 trucks so far including my current 96 F250. Until you unload bags of concrete or a lot more than 3 bags of top soil without having to reach over a tailgate you wouldn't appreciate the 5' bed with the swing out tailgate.

95091615_10222557147263611_7687226199747067904_n.jpg

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
They are a little bit better at being a truck than you think and I've owned about 10 trucks so far including my current 96 F250. Until you unload bags of concrete or a lot more than 3 bags of top soil without having to reach over a tailgate you wouldn't appreciate the 5' bed with the swing out tailgate.

View attachment 1718870
Lol

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1718870

There are Applebee’s bartenders that have been picked up and ****ed that would max out a Ridgeline’s payload.

“Jerry Nadler and I have pants pooping contests.”-Joe Biden

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
How are you supposed to have your chicken if not deep fried and slathered in hot sauce and blue cheese?

-Everyone from WNY

Oh no the daily broke down! Oh well, just grab the one project car and...oh look, new problems. Well, can't go to the other one because that one needs this part. Let me go to the next one up and...more problems!

cbe.jpg

Ah yes, the "wHy CaN'T wE gEt uTes/MiNitRucKs iN thE US? tHeY wOuLd sElL SoOoO mAnY!" crowd. Because those are perfect for what they need- to haul a bushel of organic vegetables from the farmer's market two blocks away from your downtown loft, and occasionally a piece of furniture from Goodwill or your wife's boyfriend.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

View attachment 1718870

Congrats on your post-op transition.......

JK...

Users who are viewing this thread