NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
I drank a lot when I was 16-20. I would have a few drinks a year from 21-30. 30-39(now) I barely drink. Just a few White Russians during the year.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

utlong31

Established Member
1000 stories Zinfandel is one of the best red wine blends I have found. Red wine for me all day long but at room temp. You guys are making me thirsty and I’m already on my third beer. Wife has been on a vodka kick lately because “it’s less carbs” what ever you say honey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buffalosoldier

Established Member
I like pinot and cabernet, and also some white wines. But for the pinot I recomend Stanley Ranch, cherry Pie, from the Carneros valley. There is also Cherry Tart it sucks big time, and another Cherry Pie with 3 pies on the label, avoid that. The Carneros valley wines have a more pronounced fruit flavor. So if you enjoy that just look for the Carneros Vally. My second choice are the Russian River valley wines a little less fruit flavor. And if you like white. I also like Mersault from France it's a white burgandy and it tastes like what California Chardonay wishes it could be. And you drink it chilled.
218fa5c47e56b4a65c24644f0f2dccf7.png
416e48923bb6d8f997f6380e3d579452.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I tried a couple of those 19 Crimes reds when I was out of country working on a project last year and really liked them.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I feel like I’m still too young and uncultured to enjoy wine.

I did kill a bunch of beer and other random booze at home with my younger brother a few months ago.

While spelunking for beverages, I found a bottle of clear-ish wine from a local winary.

It was delicious. We killed it in about 5 minutes. Though I was hammered, it’s the only wine I’ve ever enjoyed.

Two-EEs Diamond

Users who are viewing this thread