Established Member
Premium Member
05a1301462c9730f970c768555e0f7f3.jpg

88723c88384f38b7c544352d92c03f3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
What is LOL about these? Am I missing it? Or maybe I need to be high?

Maybe if there was a "somewhat cool and interesting" pics/vids thread those would qualify.....?

Funny not found.

The irony in stkjock's post is the fact he has deemed him self 'buzz killington/re-post cop' for this thread and then goes and post's some lame shit like this..lol

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
pardon for putting something that was not funny....

maybe this one is better for the comedy police.........

86ovW.gif

mr2cam

Established Member

Biden never leaked who carried the football, there was a book written called "dereliction of duty" that was published back in 2004 and Buzz made it clear who carries the nuclear football, and im sure it was told before that book. Don't get me wrong, Biden is a ****ing idiot and I can't wait for him to be removed from power, although our future does not look great..

mosconiac

Established Member
Biden never leaked who carried the football, there was a book written called "dereliction of duty" that was published back in 2004 and Buzz made it clear who carries the nuclear football, and im sure it was told before that book. Don't get me wrong, Biden is a ****ing idiot and I can't wait for him to be removed from power, although our future does not look great..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNfBo8biMiE

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

He literally pointed out the guy who supposedly had them in his detail at a rally. If the guy didn't have them then why point him out?

Users who are viewing this thread