NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nova and Cosmos.

I'd heard his name before and seen some of his clips, but Cosmos really introduced him to me the most.

Not saying he is the greatest scientist ever, but he IS a great speaker, and that is what science needs. Much like Bill Nye the science guy.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'd heard his name before and seen some of his clips, but Cosmos really introduced him to me the most.

Not saying he is the greatest scientist ever, but he IS a great speaker, and that is what science needs. Much like Bill Nye the science guy.

Exactly what science needs, he is an outstanding speaker that can articulate and convey advanced concepts to the layman. He does have a degree in Physics from Harvard, masters and doctorates degrees in Astrophysics from Columbia, definitely no 'hack'.

MisterScrub

Established Member
Wow. Guess I had it all wrong. Now I will present his greatest accomplishment. The culmination of his years of Ivy league education:

D9rEUkQ.jpg

Hey, I don't hate the guy, I just think he is a little too impressed with his modest fame (the majority of which is a result of the afore mentioned meme).

And Bill Nye can hug a nut. He is not a scientist, he hosted a kid show. Nye's only degrees are honorary.

New page, back to the funny

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow. Guess I had it all wrong. Now I will present his greatest accomplishment. The culmination of his years of Ivy league education:

Hey, I don't hate the guy, I just think he is a little too impressed with his modest fame (the majority of which is a result of the afore mentioned meme).

And Bill Nye can hug a nut. He is not a scientist, he hosted a kid show. Nye's only degrees are honorary.

New page, back to the funny

He Has a B.S. in mechanical engineering. He is along the same lines as other popular "science guys". Much like Destin off Smarter Every Day Youtube channel.

They can communicate science to people, which is HUGE and very valuable. Einstein's dont really benefit us much outside of labwork.

Users who are viewing this thread